A list with more than 100 app review sites

Search for BETA-testers and/or promote your own Application in a decent way.

A list with more than 100 app review sites

Postby StanBright » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:58 pm

Hi all,

A short introduction - I'm a RoR and iOS dev and I had recently 2 apps published to the app store (MobiPart for Octopart & TimeAssistant). Along the way of making any sales I faced two problems:
1) Having a promo/landing page/site of my apps.
2) Promoting my apps and giving them exposure.

(1) lead me to building a whole service which solves that problem - Apptlantis which I may present in details some other time.

On the other hand I did a deep research on ways people recommend for promoting apps. One of the top suggestions is submitting your app to app review sites. I would agree with that. Having you app reviewed helps both with greater exposure and with its SEO. That's why I decided to set-up a list with all the popular (and not so popular) sites where, we developers, can submit our apps for review.

You can find the list with App Review Sites here. I've tried to organize the list in the most helpful way but if you have any ideas how to enhance it - you are welcome to give an advice. Moreover I'll continue to add sites which do app reviews. Also, I would be very happy if you suggest sites that are missing in the list. Thank you!

I hope that list is helpful to you!
StanBright
Freshman
Freshman

Re: A list with more than 100 app review sites

Postby StanBright » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:03 am

Hello everyone,

I would like to kindly share that we have updated our list recently. It includes 152 sites now and 59 support Android App Reviews.

I'll be glad if you share your success with your apps' promotion. Thanks !
StanBright
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Promote your Android Application