Why the PDF file can not be edit?
There are two types of passwords commonly used by people to protect their important PDF files:
* User password can refuse unauthorized accessing for PDF files.
* Owner password can prevent the PDF files being modified, printed and copied without authorizing.
Edit a protected PDF file is not easy as you expected because most PDF editors can only edit unprotected PDFs directly. If the owner password of your PDF document is lost, How can you edit protected PDFs without knowing the owner password?
Creating a new PDF document is an exhausting work and waste a lot of time. How wonderful if we can remove PDF owner password. In fact, the idea can be easily achieved by PDF Password Remover for Mac
which is designed to remove restrictions of protected PDF file for editing it as you like.Key features of PDF Password Remover for Mac
1. High speed of removing owner password from protected PDF.
2. Support batch processing 50 PDF files at one time.
3. View the PDF files directly.
4. The program is friendly to use.Guide on PDF Password Remover for Mac
1. Install the program on your Mac computer and launch it.
2. Drag the protected PDF files that you want to edit to the program.
3. From menu bar, choose the "Preferences..." option and you can set destination for the unprotected PDF files.
4. Hit the "Start" button to remove owner password of protected PDF files. After removing, you can click the PDF icon to view the unprotected files directly.Video Guide: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX3eJ-Fl_1UHow to edit secured PDF on Mac
When the owner password of the protected PDF files is removed successfully, you can edit the files without limitations any more. By the way, PDF Editor for Mac
is a pretty good application for editing.
Related Tags:edit protected pdf
; editing secured pdf
; modify secured pdf
; unlock password protected pdf
; pdf password remover mac
; remove pdf restrictions