Canon MOV to WMV-the best codec for Canon EOS 7D to Premiere Pro
"My father got a new Canon camera 7D that films in 1080p, when I tried importing the recorded MOV video to adobe premiere pro, it only puts the audio on the timeline and it won't put the actual video on there. Am I missing something?"
Now, Adobe Premiere Pro Support for RED Camera and 5.1 Audio, but it still can't supports MOV video from Canon etc HD camcorder natively.
Canon EOS 7D supports full HD videos recording, and recorded video format is MOV with H.264 codec. Canon 7D video format is good to record videos but is not easy to use in editing software, like Adobe Premiere Pro in Windows. Premiere supported best video format is WMV format, so it's a good choice to convert 7D MOV to WMV for Premiere, and you won't have audio or video problems after you transcode Canon EOS 7DMOV to WMV for Adobe Premiere Pro, you can follow the steps below to convert 7D to Premiere Pro best format.
1. Download and install Pavtube HD Video Converter. It's an excellent software which can convert 7D MOV for Premiere, more output formats are also supported, such as MKV, AVI, MP4, etc.
2. Import the 7D MOV video you want to convert.
3. Click format column to choose the best video format for editing in premiere. Click and choose Adobe Premiere -> WMV (VC-1) (*.wmv).
4. You can customize output parameters as you want. Adjust the resolution, bitrate, etc according to your need; you can also keep the parameters as original.
5. After these steps above, click convert button to start converting Canon MOV to WMV for Adobe Premiere, this canon camera video converter[/b] will help you convert videos with best quality, video and audio quality and synchronization are guaranteed. This software will convert your videos very fast (up to 6X) with the NVIDIA CUDA and AMD ATI acceleration.
After conversion, you can edit 7D in Premiere as you want with no codec problems.
Convert Canon 60D MOV to 1080p AVI/WMV
Convert Canon Powershot S95 MOV HD to AVI/WMV
convert Nikon D3200 H.264 MOV files to MP4
convert HD footages for burning with Windows DVD Maker