Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4364: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
anddev.org • View topic - Unable to view Map on the emulator

Unable to view Map on the emulator

Put your problem here if it does not fit any of the other categories.

Unable to view Map on the emulator

Postby streetfi8er » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:44 pm

hi, i am trying to run the application Maps which is built in the
emulator, i just get a grids and no map. i did set the permissions of
internet and fine and coarse, also got the apiKey too. I have looked
into this http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=3764 , so
has there been no solution yet to run the Maps under proxy?
streetfi8er
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Re: Unable to view Map on the emulator

Postby anarche » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:20 pm

Did you generate the APIKey for your own distribution keytool, or the default debug one?
anarche
Master Developer
Master Developer

Postby streetfi8er » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:25 pm

thanks for the reply. I used the debug.keystore for generating the apiKey, could you please guide me as to how to generate one's own key. Moreover, when i tried running the same app without proxy, it was running fine .
streetfi8er
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby anarche » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:13 am

No its ok - you need to use the debug one for the emulator. Have you been able to run other projects over proxy to the emulator?
anarche
Master Developer
Master Developer

Postby streetfi8er » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:57 am

thanks, but i haven't tried any other app as such which would use net.
streetfi8er
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to Other Coding-Problems