SOURCE NOT FOUND ERROR while Debugging :x

Put your problem here if it does not fit any of the other categories.

SOURCE NOT FOUND ERROR while Debugging :x

Postby kiranp » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:31 pm

ya ya... I know there are topics with the same problem on this very community so please dont tell me to go and
have a look at those, because I have already gone through them and they have no WORKING solutions as such.

Well, I have been getting this error for a few of my applications :x
I do not know what is the problem for these... :(
I dont think there is a problem with the coding as such because when I tried the apps out on a different machine, I was able to get 'em running :x

Well, the thing is... after trying out the applications on my 3 differenct P.C's I've found that they run on 1 machine, and do not on 2 of them... :(
What the hell is the reason for this? I've been searching on it since 9-10 hours now, with no result :x :(

So if someone out there knows how to solve this thing, then please do help me out.
I'll be very grateful... :)
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

:)
kiranp
Developer
Developer

Postby kiranp » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:48 pm

I just wanted to add that I've found a solution for this problem, but as of now, its only for Linux and Mac.

I do not know how to do it in Windows.

Just check this link out, and you should be able to view the source:

http://stuffthathappens.com/blog/2008/1 ... n-eclipse/
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

:)
kiranp
Developer
Developer

Return to Other Coding-Problems