Playing QCP Audio Files

Put your problem here if it does not fit any of the other categories.

Playing QCP Audio Files

Postby vikrant » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:43 am

Hi
Does anyone knows how do we play QCP files on Android. Is QCP by qualcomm supported by Android
I am able to play mp3 ,AMR and wav but not QCP. Please let me know the required changes if its possible

Thanks
Share n Learn
vikrant
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Playing QCP Audio Files

Postby igrowingbaby » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:35 am

In order to successfully play QCP files anywhere, converting QCP to MP3/WAV/WMA will be a recommended solution.

The following will introduce a step by step guide on how to convert QCP to MP3 with the help of the powerful QCP Converter
http://www.bigasoft.com/articles/how-to-convert-qcp-to-mp3-wav-wma.html
igrowingbaby
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby nuetronprotron » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:51 am

Hi vikrant,
In android normally the audio files that are supported are WAVandMP3 format,if anyother format then we have to change into these formats and since i have checked about the QCP files,these files are not supported by many players and is not compatible in mac,windows.So i think the only way is to change into this formats and then only u can play in android.
nuetronprotron
Developer
Developer

Postby nelscottnelson » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:47 am

vikrant wrote:Hi
Does anyone knows how do we play QCP files on Android. Is QCP by qualcomm supported by Android
I am able to play mp3 ,AMR and wav but not QCP. Please let me know the required changes if its possible

Thanks

There are two main ways to successfully play QCP files: one way is to find a QCP player like PureVoice Player from Qualcomm; another way is to convert QCP to more popular audio format like MP3, WAV, WMA, AC3, M4A and etc.
nelscottnelson
Developer
Developer

Return to Other Coding-Problems