Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4364: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
anddev.org • View topic - OAuth Callback url to display my app?

OAuth Callback url to display my app?

Put your problem here if it does not fit any of the other categories.

OAuth Callback url to display my app?

Postby jonneymendoza » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Hi, i am trying to authenticate a android app using the official java LinkedIn api library i downloaded. I am able to get the request tokens and authenticate tokens but i cant seem to dismiss the LinkedIn authentication web browser and have it returned back to my app along with saving the authenticated token. I have followed an example of how to do this here http://donpark.org/blog/2009/01/24/andr ... side-oauth which states how i have to create a protocol url in an activities intent filter and use that as the callback url for authentication in LinkedI.n

i have done that and so far when i have finished authenticating it by entering my password and username of my LinkedIn account, it then displays the Oauth token along with a button called "close" i click on this and nothing happens. the website screen is still displayed and never closes.

Thanks in advance and hope someone can help me. The api im using is this: http://code.google.com/p/linkedin-j/wiki/OAuthFlow
jonneymendoza
Developer
Developer

Re: OAuth Callback url to display my app?

Postby jonneymendoza » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:06 am

Any suggestions? thanks
jonneymendoza
Developer
Developer

Return to Other Coding-Problems