Looper.prepare() ?

Put your problem here if it does not fit any of the other categories.

Postby Illuminat23 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:16 am

Yes but the think is.
The Serivce is running. I can see that in the DDMS BUT the Service himself should be start every 5 Sec. the "updateNotification" Method. And that doesnt work. He do that once and then nothing...

Here is the hole Code ;)
http://piratenradar.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ piratenradar-read-only
Illuminat23
Junior Developer
Junior Developer
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:26 pm

Top

hi

Postby bingxuewangzi427 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:48 am

Illuminat23 wrote:Yes but the think is.
The Serivce is running. I can see that in the DDMS BUT the Service himself should be start every 5 Sec. the "updateNotification" Method. And that doesnt work. He do that once and then nothing...

Here is the hole Code ;)
http://piratenradar.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ piratenradar-read-only


when I click the web,it show:
"The requested resource could not be loaded because the server returned an error:
404 Not Found (?)." Maybe I could not open it....
bingxuewangzi427
Developer
Developer
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:33 am

Postby Illuminat23 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:50 am

Its an SVN URL!
Illuminat23
Junior Developer
Junior Developer
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:26 pm

Postby bingxuewangzi427 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:13 am

Illuminat23 wrote:Its an SVN URL!


Error: URL 'http://piratenradar.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/%20piratenradar-read-only'
Error: doesn't exist
Finished!:

how can I get the codes?
bingxuewangzi427
Developer
Developer
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:33 am

Postby Illuminat23 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:37 am

bingxuewangzi427 wrote:
Illuminat23 wrote:Its an SVN URL!


Error: URL 'http://piratenradar.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/%20piratenradar-read-only'
Error: doesn't exist
Finished!:

how can I get the codes?


# Non-members may check out a read-only working copy anonymously over HTTP.
svn checkout http://piratenradar.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ piratenradar-read-only
Illuminat23
Junior Developer
Junior Developer
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:26 pm

Postby bingxuewangzi427 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:52 am

Illuminat23 wrote:
bingxuewangzi427 wrote:
Illuminat23 wrote:Its an SVN URL!


Error: URL 'http://piratenradar.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/%20piratenradar-read-only'
Error: doesn't exist
Finished!:

how can I get the codes?


# Non-members may check out a read-only working copy anonymously over HTTP.
svn checkout http://piratenradar.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ piratenradar-read-only


Useless! Please click "Add an Attachment" here
bingxuewangzi427
Developer
Developer
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:33 am

Top

Re: Looper.prepare() ?

Postby solver » Fri May 18, 2012 11:25 pm

Guys, you saved my two months work with the first advice in this post.

[Personally I find a little mess in the way Android manages the Threads, moreover with GPS and Looper's. Maybe in the near future we can have a better API-SDK to develop mobile apps.]

Thank you so much!
solver
Once Poster
Once Poster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Top
Previous

Return to Other Coding-Problems

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests