Lafayette visited Jesus' grandfather

Put your problem here if it does not fit any of the other categories.

Lafayette visited Jesus' grandfather

Postby ttrymbkm » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:17 am

Doctor Who Season 7 Episode 3 Lafayette visited Jesus' grandfather, who sewed up Lafayette's mouth and was about to cut into his brain to take back his family's powers and put them into his unborn child. But the pregnant mother stabbed him and possibly killed him, so I'm not sure where that leaves Lafayette at this point. This story arc seems so detached from everything else that Doctor Who Season 7 Episode 3 I'm not sure what to make of it. Like Terry's arc, it might have been better off saved for Doctor Who Season 7 Episode 3 another episode when there was more time to deal with it.

Moving on, Pam has Tara working the pole, which she seems to prefer to bar tending. Tara's mother stopped by looking dressed Doctor Who Season 7 Episode 3 for church and declared Tara dead to her. Guess what, Lettie Mae? She's dead to everyone else too. Tara's always had a strained relationship with her mother, but given everything she's been through, her mother's formal dismissal of her can't have helped Doctor Who Season 7 Episode 3 her mindset as a new vampire. But Pam swooped in and used the moment to Doctor Who Season 7 Episode 3 bond with Tara, telling her that in a hundred years, she wouldn't even remember her mother. Then she sent her back to the pole.

Doctor Who Season 7 Episode 3 Sheriff Dearborn made a quick return when Andy went to visit him for advice, but he gave Andy the brush-off in favor of spending time in the hot tub with his mistress and some "experimental male enhancement ointment" he's looking forward to trying out. Doctor Who Season 7 Episode 3 Retirement seems to agree with him.

And that's about it. I hate to be a complainer, but for a season that took a while to get going, I was hoping we'd see some real momentum building by now. Despite all the bloodshed during tonight's episode, "In the Beginning" was just a bit too all over the map to really grab me. We'll see where things go next week.

Wowza. On last week's episode of "Doctor Who Season 7 Episode 3" Russell Edgington's iStake didn't trigger. And so that was the end of Detective Elliot Stabler Roman the Guardian. This week, the fundies on both sides reveal their plans -- the fundamentalist vampires want to eat all the humans, the fundamentalist humans want to stake all the vamps (plus miscellaneous supernatural creatures). Doctor Who Season 7 Episode 3 Here we go! As always, spoilers ahead. Doctor Who Season 7 Episode 3 Doctor Who Season 7 Episode 3HBOHoyt Fortenberry (played by Jim Parrack) in HBO's 'Doctor Who'
ttrymbkm
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Other Coding-Problems