How to transfer music from iTunes to Android phone or tablet

Put your problem here if it does not fit any of the other categories.

How to transfer music from iTunes to Android phone or tablet

Postby Channethan » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:37 am

Questions: How to transfer music from itunes to android phone?
1. How to transfer music from itunes to android captivate? - Alucero

2. How do i transfer music from itunes to my android using blue tooth? I have got a new android and i what to put my iTunes music on it using bluetooth - Martina

3. How do i transfer music from my itunes to my android zte phone? Im trying to put the music i have on my itunes account onto my new android zte telephone ive tried everything but have had no luck - Prestonperfors

4. What softwate do i need on my pc, to transfer my music from itunes to my galaxy s3? (android)wayne? I have recently bought a samsung galaxy s 3, and i cant work out how to get my music from itunes to my new phone, i dont know if i need to download a transfer program to allow me to send file from my pc to my S3. - Wayne

As we all know, iTunes provides 28 million songs, if you are an iTunes user, it allows you to sync songs from iTunes to iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc., but it limits you to transfer iTunes Music to android platform device, if you buy a android phone or tablet, and want to transfer music from iTunes to android, how to? Do't worry, this article introduces a simple method.

MobileGo for Android is an excellent android app, which designed for android users, it can help you to transfer music from iTunes to android phone or tablet; can let you transfer music from Android to iTunes library or local music to Android as well.

Get the trial version of the program to have a try here: Free Download MobileGo for Android

Step by step transfer music from iTunes to Android

Step1. Set up your Android device
First of all, install and launch this iTunes to Android transfer on your computer. Connect your Android phone or tablet with your computer via a USB cable or via Wi-Fi(Wi-Fi is only available in Windows version).
Note: MobileGo for Android is fully compatible with all popular Android phones like Sony/HTC/Motorola/Samsung.

Step2. Transfer songs from iTunes to Android
Now, at the bottom of the primary window, click "Import iTunes Playlists" button. Then a window pops up. All playlists in iTunes library are ticked off. If you only want to import some of them, you can uncheck your unwanted playlists. Then, click "OK".

If the formats of songs are incompatible with your Android device, this iTunes to Android transfer will remind you whether you want to convert the format of the music file to Android optimized format or not. If yes, click "Yes".

During the music transferring, you should keep your Android device connected with your computer all the time.

Tags: transfer music from iTunes to android, transfer iTunes music to android, music from iTunes to android, move songs from iTunes to android, copy music from iTunes to android, iTunes Music to Android Transfer
Channethan
Developer
Developer

Re: How to transfer music from iTunes to Android phone or ta

Postby Judith F. Glover » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:02 am

Here I have a phone transfer which can help you transfer pictures, music, movies and other files from iPhone to Android, from android to android etc. You can download it and try it by yourself. Then you can decide whether to continue using it.

iPhone to Android is the best and most efficiency transferring software with which you are allowed 100% backup your iPhone to Android, contacts, SMS, call logs, photos, music, videos and apps between iPhone and Android, nothing will be forgotten and left on your iPhone. Real-time operation solves all your confusion before the transferring, safe, fast and easy.

Therefore, I'm sure it can help you solve your problem and you can try this transfer first and then decide whether to continue using it.
Judith F. Glover
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Other Coding-Problems