How to Play iTunes Movies/Music on Acer Iconia W700

Put your problem here if it does not fit any of the other categories.

How to Play iTunes Movies/Music on Acer Iconia W700

Postby smallfish5534 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:08 am

This is a guide of how to remove DRM from iTunes M4V, M4P, M4A files and convert iTunes music/movies to Acer Iconia W700 with simple steps.

Question: I just bought an Acer Iconia W700 and I want to play some of the purchased iTunes movie and music I own on it. Unfortunately iTunes m4v video won’t allow me playing what I own and paid for on another of my video devices. This pisses me off. Any way to watch iTunes video on my Acer Iconia W700?

As we know Acer Iconia W700 is a Windows 8 slate tablet and support play video and audio in formats of h.264 / AVC, MPEG-4, WMV, AAC, MP3, WMA. However, Videos purchased from iTunes store are protected by Apple DRM, M4V, M4P, and M4A are not supported by Acer Iconia W700. if we want to put iTunes movie video on Iconia W700, you will need to convert iTunes M4V videos to Acer Iconia W700 compatible video files like MP4. now what you need is a tool that can both crack iTunes DRM protection andconvert M4V to Acer Iconia W700 MP4.

Here iTunes Movie to Acer W700 Converter is highly recommended to help you finish the task. With it, you can easily and fast strip DRM from iTunes M4V, M4P, M4A and convert M4V to MP4 for Acer Iconia W700. Download it now and check out the steps below.

Free download iTunes to W700 Converter, install and run it.

If you’re use Mac, please click to iTunes to W700 Converter for Mac.

A step-by-step guide shows you how to convert iTunes music/movies to Acer Iconia W700 with iTunes DRM Media Converter.

Step 1. Import iTunes Movie/Music files

Run the DRM Media Converter on your computer, and click” Add” button to import iTunes Protected M4V, M4P, M4A movie music files to the program.

Note: If you convert protected M4V files, you need to install iTunes and make sure your videos play well in iTunes. Otherwise, the conversion may not succeed.

Step 2. Select output format for Acer Iconia W700

Here you can click “Video files to” -> “Common Video” -> “MP4 Video” as the output video format, click “Audio files to” -> “Common Audio” -> “MP3″ as the output audio format. If you like, you can then click “Settings” to adjust the video encoder, resolution, frame rate, bit rate, etc. (The resolution of Acer Iconia W700 Tablet is 1920 x 1080, here you can set free the resolution – 1920 x 1080).

Tips: In setting window, you also can set your output quality of video and audio to make them achieve the best effect. (You also can click “Default” to get the default Settings).

Step 3. Start convert and transfer iTunes DRM music/movies to W700

After finished “setting”, click “Convert” button lower-right on the main window to start the conversion. Connect your Acer Iconia W700 with PC through the USB cable, then you transfer iTunes music movie to Acer Iconia W700 without limitation.
smallfish5534
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Other Coding-Problems