Are you looking for a PDF Editor for Windows XP? As far as I know, now it is not so easy to find a PDF Editor for Windows XP on the Internet, because many software developers haven’t upgraded their software to support Windows XP yet. Instead of searching for a Windows XP PDF Editor on the Internet by trial and error, you can directly try Firstarsoft PDF Editor for Windows XP. It is a Windows XP fully compatible PDF editor. Let’s see how to use it to edit PDF in Windows XP.
Step 1. Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 on your Windows computer. To edit PDF on Windows XP, the first thing users need to do is downloading and installing Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 service pack.
Step 2. Download PDF Editor for Windows XP
Click the download button to get the PDF Editor for Windows XP installation package. And then double-click the .exe file to install PDF Editor for Windows XP on your computer.
Try PDF Editor for Windows XP now!
Step 3. Edit a PDF file on Windows XP
Edit text, images, and watermark in a PDF file
* Edit text – In the Home menu, click the Edit icon, and then move your mouse to any PDF text block, you can easily enter new text, correct text errors, and delete a row of text easily.
* Edit images – In the Insert menu, click the Picture icon, users are allowed to add any image from the computer and crop the image to the desired width and height. To delete an image, in the Home menu, click the Edit icon > click to select the image > click Delete key.
* Edit watermark – In the Insert menu, select New Watermark, Delete Watermark, or Upgrade Watermark from the Watermark drop-down list. From here, you can add new text or image watermark, edit and delete an existing watermark.
Insert, extract, delete, and crop PDF pages
* Insert PDF pages – In the Insert menu, you can click the Blank Page to insert a blank page into the existing PDF file or click the From PDF icon to insert a PDF file into the existing PDF file.
* Extract, delete, and crop PDF page – In the Pages Menu, click the corresponding icon to do what you need.
Annotate PDF files with sticky note, text box, and shapes
Annotate PDF files in Windows XP – This Windows XP PDF Editor provides users straight-forward tools to add annotations. In the Home menu, users are empowered to select any annotation tools: sticky note, text box, highlighter, underline, strikethrough, cloud, arrows, rectangle, etc. to add your comments.
Besides these above mentioned editing features, you can also split and merge PDF files, convert PDF files to editable Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint, EPUB eBooks, Rich Text Format and more with the best Windows XP PDF Editor. Download the trial version to find more excellent features by yourself. Have fun in taking control of PDF files.
Try PDF Editor for Windows XP right now!
You may also like:
Best Windows Vista PDF Editor Reviews-Edit PDF Files on Windows Vista PC, PDF Editing
Best Google Docs PDF Editor-How to Edit PDF in Google Docs on Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
PDF Digital Signature-How to Sign Digital PDF with Handwritten Signature on Windows 8
Google Books PDF Password Remover/Editor-How to Edit Google Books Downloaded PDF Files
The Best Way to Modify PDF Files in Mac OS X Mountain Lion/Lion,Edit PDF Documents