Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4364: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
anddev.org • View topic - Flashing stock rom back to nexus

Flashing stock rom back to nexus

Put your problem here if it does not fit any of the other categories.

Flashing stock rom back to nexus

Postby PeterTi » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:05 pm

Hi people,

I've currently lost count on how many times I tried to flash the stock rom to my galaxy nexus gsm.
I've already tried a couple of methods and hopefully someone can help me with this.

All the android tools and adb are installed correctly.
My bootloader menu says:
Code: Select all
fastboot mode
variant maguro 16gb
hw version 9
bootloader version i9250xxlf1
carrier info none
serial nmb #########
signing
lock state unlocked

So everything should be fine and i would be ready to flash. I guess.

I've tried (linux-commands):
Code: Select all
$ sudo fastboot devices    // was ok
$ cd /path/yakju-jdq39/     // which is the stock rom for my nexus device
$ ./flash-all.sh    // The device just kept waiting and waiting

//then i tried

$ fastboot flash bootloader bootloader-maguro-primelc03.img
//and
sideload /home/peter/Documents/GoogleNexusGsm/yakju-jdq39/

//and
sudo apt-get install android-tools-adb      //retry
sudo adb sideload /home/peter/Documents/GoogleNexusGsm/yakju-jdq39/

// and then after a couple more tries i tried to create the 51-android.rules file.
//found this method after googling for "wating for device"message
$ gksu gedit /etc/udev/rules.d/51-android.rules

and tried modyfingin .bash.rc

The only thing that happens is the "waiting for device" returning

And of course i tried to flash the iso file from my android device. The update was not able to install. Was the error.

Can someone please help me?

Thanks a lot.
PeterTi
Once Poster
Once Poster

Return to Other Coding-Problems