female health

Put your problem here if it does not fit any of the other categories.

female health

Postby hrideenax » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:50 am

Is their such thing as a doctor who specializes in male AND female health? So, I want to study to be an obstetrician/gynecologist, but I don't just wanna stop at female health/reproductive system. I also want to study the male health/reproductive also. Is their such thing as a doctor that can do both or do I have to study it separately?
easy healthy recipes ~ slow cooker recipes ~ meals recipes
Once Poster
Once Poster
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:28 pm


Return to Other Coding-Problems

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests