Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4364: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
anddev.org • View topic - Develoing Android on Mac OSx error

Develoing Android on Mac OSx error

Put your problem here if it does not fit any of the other categories.

Develoing Android on Mac OSx error

Postby nebuk » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:07 pm

Hi guys
I am new to developing on android so be gentle :)
I am having an issue when I create new projects in eclipse, when ever I create a new project the R.java file is not always being generated, in some cases the src folder is not generated.
I have tried using clean and build, refresh, dont autobuild etc etc and sometimes I can get it to generate the file and recognise it but a lot of the time it still ignores it
From the title as well I am developing using eclipse for Mac just incase that is going to have any bearing :)
Any thoughts would be really helpful
Thanks in advance
Ben
nebuk
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby I_Artist » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:42 pm

The only thing that I can think of off hand is that the R.java file will not be generated if you have coding errors. These can be tough to find because not having the R.java _causes_ errors! So you need to sift through your code, ignoring errors that are caused by the lack of the R file, in order to try to find the error(s) that is causing the R file not to be generated.

And, of course, this might not even be the problem...
The I_Artist

follow me on Twitter: @I_Artist
follow Android Development on Twitter: #androiddev

Show the world that you are an #androiddev, wear the badge http://www.twibbon.com/join/androiddev
I_Artist
Developer
Developer

Return to Other Coding-Problems