Convert PowerPoint Presentations to iTouch 5g MP4

Put your problem here if it does not fit any of the other categories.

Convert PowerPoint Presentations to iTouch 5g MP4

Postby JerryEdison001 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:52 am

I have just got my new iPod Touch 5G and want to view PowerPoint presentations on it for my business. But I find that PowerPoint formats are not supported, so what can I use to save PowerPoint to iPod Touch 5G video?”

PowerPoint to iPod Touch 5G Converter would be your best choice to convert PowerPoint to iPod Touch 5G video freely. This PowerPoint to iPod Touch 5G converter features the most advanced solution for iPhone fans to convert PowerPoint (*.ppt, *.pps, *.pptx, *.ppsx, etc.) to iPod Touch 5G video and more formats like AVI, 3GP, MKV, VOB, FLV, WMV, etc for playing back on iPod Touch 5G and other devices. Best of all, it could lossless preserve all the original PowerPoint elements and dynamic effects like music, video clips, animations and transitions. Meanwhile, it would save you much of time by converting several PowerPoint presentations to videos at one time.

Step 1: Load PowerPoint files.

Free download and install PowerPoint to Video Converter for iPod Touch 5G. It will help you convert PowerPoint to iPod Touch 5G with high quality. Click “Add” button to import PowerPoint files you want to view on iPod Touch 5G. You can add multiple PowerPoint files for converting to iPod Touch 5G videos at a time.

Step 2: Output sittings for iPod Touch 5G.

Choose a video format from the “Profile” drop-down list, like “HD Video” → “HD H.264 MPEG-4 AVC Video (*.mp4)”, to make full use of iPod Touch 5G’s HD screen display.

Click “Settings” icon to reset output profile. Parameters like video codec, audio codec, bit rate, aspect ratio, frame rate, video size, channel, etc. are modifiable.

Step 3: Convert PowerPoint to iPod Touch 5G.

When all the settings are ready, click “Start” button to start the PowerPoint to iPod Touch 5G video conversion. You will get the output videos for viewing on iPod Touch 5G in no time.

Other Tips:

1. canon c300 mxf to fcP, canon xf105 plugin for fcp,mxf converter, sony mxf file converter, mxf to prores, canon xf305 fcp plugin, canon xf100 fcp plugin, canon xf fcp plugin

2. avchd to fcp, avchd to fcp converter,avchd into fcp, avchd to fcp 7, import avchd fcp converter, avchd to fcp final cut, prores 422 fcp for editing, import avchd final cut pro, m2ts to fcp

3. Windows Blu-ray Player, Blu-ray Player for Windows, Blu-ray Player Software on Windows, Mac Blu-ray Player Software, Play Blu-ray on Windows PC, Playback Blu-ray on Mac, Blu ray Player for Windows 8, Windows 7 Blu-ray Player, Play Blu-ray on Mac Mini, Play Blu-ray on Windows 8, Blu-ray playback on windows 7

4. remove drm protection,drm removal software,drm removal itunes, video drm removal, wmv drm removal,drm removal itunes movie, drm removal itunes 7/8, drm crack itunes, drm converter itunes

5. ufusoft blu-ray player,vlc blu ray,ufusoft mac blu-ray player,aacs codec,ufusoft mxf converter for mac,vlc blu ray windows 8,media composer mov full hd,blu ray player for windows 8,panasonic ag-hvx200 conversor
JerryEdison001
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to Other Coding-Problems