Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4364: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
anddev.org • View topic - ArrayList with objects, wich also contain ArrayList

ArrayList with objects, wich also contain ArrayList

Put your problem here if it does not fit any of the other categories.

ArrayList with objects, wich also contain ArrayList

Postby Duqe » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Hello.

Since its to long to explain the problem, ill paste te question i made on stackoverflow:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4811 ... ist-inside

As i asked there, i have an ArrayList of obj1. These objects, also have an ArrayList each one, an ArrayList of obj2. So i could have an ArrayList with 11 objs1. And each of these obj1 could have an ArrayList of obj2 of 1 to maybe 16 objs2. Hope you understand what i mean. Anyway, theres some code explaining it on the link.

And the problem is when i return the ArrayList o objs1, these objs1 dont have any ArrayList of objs2. They do have the other attributes, like some strings and integers. But not the ArrayList.

Thx in advance.
Duqe
Freshman
Freshman

Re: ArrayList with objects, wich also contain ArrayList

Postby Duqe » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:11 am

I just found the problem. On the obj1 constructor i asigned the obj2 arraylist with "this.objs2 = objs2downloaded". I just changed it to "this.objs2 = (ArrayList<Obj2>) objs2downloaded.clone()" and it seems to work fine.
Duqe
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Other Coding-Problems