Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4364: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
anddev.org • View topic - Add Application to Home Screen

Add Application to Home Screen

Put your problem here if it does not fit any of the other categories.

Add Application to Home Screen

Postby dalal_dipen » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:25 pm

Hi, Community!

I have created my own home screen and few applications. Now I want those applications to appear on my home screen.

How do I do that?

I have tried multiple different ways and none worked.

Can somebody point me to the right direction.

Thanks.
Dipen
dalal_dipen
Freshman
Freshman

Postby plusminus » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:25 pm

Hello dalal_dipen,

programatically you can't :!:
But a future version of the Android SDK will contain an API that allows you to add a widget to the home-screen (similar to the Google-Search-Field that you see when sliding to the side).

For now the user has to decide what he wants to see on his homescreen.

Regards,
plusminus
Image | Android Development Community / Tutorials
plusminus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby dalal_dipen » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:45 pm

Thanks plusminus !

I knew you would have answer.

After doing number of different thing I concluded it is not possible. But could not find any document, So, I thought I should turn to experts like yourself.

Again Thanks a lot.
Dipen
dalal_dipen
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Other Coding-Problems