Schoolkids (Paid and Free versions) allows parents and teachers to follow-up the progress of their kids or their students in junior or high school as well as having an overview of their schedule.
- Adding unlimited number of kids
- Adding unlimited number of instructors
- Adding unlimited number of subjects
- Adding unlimited number of activities (courses, sports, travel…)
- Adding unlimited number of timetables
- Assigning a weight for each subject
- Assigning grades for each subject, either as letters (A, B, C, D, E, and F) or as a numerical values
- It’s possible to assign the ‘out of’ value for each grade (examples: 18 out of 20, 92 out of 100 etc.). You can normalize them to one value at any time during averages visualizations
- Assigning a weight for each grade
- Possibility to include/exclude grades from average calculations.
- Calculating the normal averages, weighted averages and the GPA
- Visualizing averages calculations as a list or a graph
- You can export your kid’s grades at any time as a CSV file, either by copying it to SD card or send it by email. This file can be visualized by any spreadsheet program like Excel.
- Visualizing on one screen the timetables of all kids. By selecting a kid, its timetable will be displayed on the same screen allowing you to navigate through the days of a week visualizing this kid's activities.
- Defining the start date and end date of each quarter, the first day of the week, the time format am/pm or 24 hours and define the days considered as weekend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1c6G0RH ... e=youtu.be
Available in Android Market:
https://market.android.com/details?id=c ... schoolKids
Lite Version (FREE):
https://market.android.com/details?id=c ... olKidsLite
Web site: The Apps Spring
We hope you'll enjoy it