Reviews on Ping G25 fairway wood

News, information, contests and special event announcements from members of the anddev.org community.

Reviews on Ping G25 fairway wood

Postby estelle » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:55 am

I am 13 HDCP. I bought the Ping Hybrid, loved it so much I bought the ping g25 3 wood too. Ping has done a great job with the G25 series. I tried, TM, Anser, Titleist and the new Callaway.
The G25 was by far the best fit and was the straightest and most consistent. GREAT CLUB. Point and shoot. Thinking about getting the 5 wood now.
FYI. the other clubs say they are longer, that's because of the 3/4" longer shaft.
The ping g25 fairway wood, their highest MOI fairway wood, features a slightly larger head design with a traditional shape that is easy to align with the target. The charcoal non-glare finish helps with alignment and inspires confidence.
Extreme variable-thickness face
Extreme variable-thickness face creates an efficient energy transfer for faster ball speeds and greater distance. The face is slightly taller than G20 (1.31" vs. 1.27").
Low-profile, forgiving design
Mass low in the clubhead positions the CG low and back for higher launch and increased forgiveness (especially on shots hit discount golf clubs low on the face, the most common "mis-hit")
estelle
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to Open News