Recommand Taylormade R1 Driver to all golfers

News, information, contests and special event announcements from members of the anddev.org community.

Recommand Taylormade R1 Driver to all golfers

Postby estelle » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:36 am

I have never been a big fan of TaylorMade equipment. I purchased a RBZ 3 wood last year and after 2 rounds got rid of it. It didn't live up to the hype that was out there. I have been hitting a Titleist driver for the last few years and I noticed a lot of inconsistency and figured it was time for new one. After I hit several other brands, despite my disappointing RBZ experience, I decided to give the discount golf clubs a try. After hitting it in the simulator and making some swing adjustments I was convinced it was the club for me. With all the adjustments and great price tag it seemed right. Then I took it to the course. WOW! I have never hit so many BOMBS in one round!! It came set from the store at 12* of loft and a bit closed. I hit it well with that setting. But, after adjusting it to 10.5* and neutral it became even better. Long dead straight or slight draw drives all afternoon. My buddy was amazed and so am I! If you want a ton of driver with even more options do not look any further. The best money I have ever spent on any piece of discount golf equipment !
The TaylorMade R1 Driver is the one driver model that can be tuned to fit Tour pros and amateurs alike. Shot-shaping movable weights promote a neutral/straight flight or a distance-enhancing draw, and improved aerodynamics reduce drag over the head to promote a faster clubhead speed. The thick-thin crown provides a lower and more-forward center of gravity location, thus promoting a higher launch, faster ball speed, and lower spin. Inverted Cone technology milled into the inner side of the clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed.
estelle
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to Open News