phone reminder

News, information, contests and special event announcements from members of the anddev.org community.

phone reminder

Postby kenwillam49 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:36 pm

Now, many people use the mobile ralph lauren long sleeve polo Internet, it was often found at the end when the settlement calls to outside Internet traffic for the pay package. Under the Ministry of Industry has issued a notice requiring the user's mobile phone operators and other packages used the Internet before the initiative to remind. Interview, the reporter learned that the city yet most operators launched the service.
Su Xiao Han to the public phone network for the mobile M-Zone chat package contains 30 megabytes of free internet traffic, but often because of the Internet traffic stop beyond the free credit suffered.
Su Xiao Han people: "I have often had no attention to the bill, but the phone one day arrears, and just did not take long to pay off costs, looked at the original flow is super-super quite and more, ten to twenty dollars."
Interview, many people have encountered this situation. Wu appeared several times in public because of wholesale polo shirts overdraft flow and arrears, the deliberately download a ralph lauren long sleeve polo software flow control.
Wu public: "I ​​want to let me know in the case of control with my phone how much traffic this month."
Afternoon, the reporter visited the city several operators. In a move the company's business lobby, the staff briefed reporters on a variety of Internet traffic calls with gift packages, but the gift how traffic usage, the mobile companies do not take the initiative to remind the business.
kenwillam49
Once Poster
Once Poster

Re: phone reminder

Postby donnaturner » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:06 pm

People are not a machine. The nature of people to forget some wonderful moments.That wonderful moments are remember with the help of Reminder.
donnaturner
Freshman
Freshman

Postby anniedulce » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:31 pm

Phone reminder is good but not a life, Don't depend on this reminder because of not to loose our wiling power.
Rizecorp Android Development, Android Mobile Apps
anniedulce
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby Hania » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:17 am

Yeah really reminder is a good option. Because people are in fastest world so cant remember all thing in this world.......

Heated Towel Rails
Patio Heaters
Gazebo
Hania
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Open News