Drivers and operations managers for My Driver in Berlin!
MD Digital Mobility GmbH
MyDriver – Mobile Limousine service on request
MyDriver is a comfortable and convenient alternative to conventional taxis and high-priced limousine services. MyDriver ist a venture of the German e-Sixt Group, an international corporation that provides mobility services.
We are establishing a new, dynamic team in our headquarters in Berlin. If you want to combine the speed of modern, dynamic start-ups with the financial security and the know-how of a corporate enterprise, you are at the right place.
Check out our website http://www.mydriver.com and our App in the iTunes store.
We’re looking for an passionate Drivers and operations managers with outstanding multitasking and organization skills who loves to work in a fast-growing, international and innovative-thinking environment.
• As a Drivers and Operations Manager, you will be required to identify, evaluate, negotiate, and manage strategic fleet partnerships and driver development.
• Driver on-boarding and training
• Fleet management and scheduling
• Heavy metrics analysis and product /process improvement
• Expansion planning/recruiting. Evaluate the economic and strategic cost and benefits of driver incentive programs and work with management to execute those strategies
• Client and customer service of excellence in close cooperation with the international management team
• Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Economics, Management related fields, Logistics, Finance or similar
• You should be an international minded, stress-resistant, independently-working, smart multitasker
• Advanced problem solving skills, customer oriented approach
• Mother tongue German and fluent in English or mother tongue English and fluent in German. Other languages are a plus (Dutch, Swedish, Italian, French, Spanish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish)
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office Package (Excel and Powerpoint required)
• Relevant experience in logistics software and/or car services is a plus
• Entrepreneurial spirit and startup approach
What we offer
• You will join a young dynamic start up and and substantially help establishing, working in close cooperation with all departments
• You will have the opportunity to give your input, create your own strategies and plans, and share them with your co-workers in order to reach perfection!
• An international and experienced working place in the middle of start-up hub Berlin city
• Competitive salary and a great international, entrepreneurial environment
• Ground floor opportunity, as an early member of our business operation team you’ll shape the business direction of the company
Up for a challenge? Please send your application to email@example.com