iPhone 5 Cases & Covers

News, information, contests and special event announcements from members of the anddev.org community.

iPhone 5 Cases & Covers

Postby stefa191 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:39 pm

Apple’s iPhone 5 is the most popular and best-selling smartphone in the world at the moment. Every apple fan rushed to buy this new device. It's an elegant smartphone, with a very stable OS, called iOS. It's also expensive, so if you are lucky to be an owner of this phone, you will need to protect it efficiently, by using cases and covers, intended for iPhone 5, which can be found at http://www.bigboxsave.com/cellphones/ip ... ne-5-cases. In this store, you can find a wide variety of iPhone 5 Cases & Covers, in affordable prices. So, if you are interested to purchase a case, all you have to do is to visit their website, find the iPhone cover of your choice, and place your order online. I recommend their store for your iPhone cover purchases, as you can find great deals, plus free shipping of some products !
stefa191
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Re: iPhone 5 Cases & Covers

Postby mani777 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:55 pm

Yep I'm owner of iphone 5.I was thinking, I have to use cases for my iPhone 5.Anyway thanks for sharing great resource.
mani777
Once Poster
Once Poster

Return to Open News