Incredible distance for Callaway x hot irons

News, information, contests and special event announcements from members of the anddev.org community.

Incredible distance for Callaway x hot irons

Postby estelle » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:29 am

The discount golf clubs X-hot really moves! I keep switching back and forth between this one and my nike covert (also an excellent driver). The X-hot irons has a little bit more punch. I've never really been able to feel the ball compress like I do with this driver. The face almost seems to flex upon impact and spring through the zone. Trajectory is on the higher side but the ball flight is really penatrating. I get about 10 more yards of carry than I do on the covert. Also, this thing is almost impossible to miss. if you have a reasonably consistent swing, you'll nail this thing each time and even when you don't, it'll help you hit fairways. I hit 11 out of 13 fairways with this bad boy on a pretty narrow course. couldn't be happier....
Outrageous Ball Speed. Explosive Distance. That's what you'll get with the Callaway X Hot Driver. With its OptiFit design, the X Hot Driver also provides enhanced adjustability for a wide range of swings. A lighter configuration, optimized CG and larger sweet spot help to maximize length, and the OptiFit Hosel lets golfers set the speed frame face to fine tune their trajectory off the tee.
OptiFit Technology: OptiFit Hosel allows golfers to set the adjustable speed frame face in either the Open, Square or Closed positions to fine tune trajectory and appearance.
Speed Frame Face Technology: A combination of VFT and Hyperbolic Face Technology creates a larger sweet spot and fast ball speed for maximum distance. This technology also saves weight that can be redistributed to the perimeter of the clubhead for a higher MOI.
Ultra Thin Wall Casting Technology: Callaway's thinnest casting technology ever creates a lighter overall configuration and an optimized CG to promote more distance.
Lightweight callaway golf irons Project X Velocity Shaft: This premium lightweight shaft further enhances speed and distance.
estelle
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to Open News