For those who need US passport photo, 123PassportPhoto is a useful tool that helps you to make US passport photo online.
US passport photo size requirements are: 1) Photo size must be 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm); 2) Sized such that the head is between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches (between 25 and 35 mm) from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head.
First of all, you need to take a photo using a digital camera. Please follow the passport photo guidelines to take a photo that is suitable to make passport photos:
1) Passport photo must be in color;
2) Photo has white or off-white background;
3) The photo must be with neutral facial expression;
4) Both eyes should open;
5) Mouth must be closed. No smiling.
6) Do not wear a hat;
7) There should be no other objects in the photo background or on the face; 8 ) If possible, do not wear glasses, especially glasses with dark frames;
9) There must be no shadow on the face and behind the head. Lighting on the face must be even.
Steps to make US passport photo :
1. Select United States in the country list, and select Passport Photo in ID photo type.
2. Upload your photo. The file size should be smaller that 10MB and the photo size should be smaller than 4000 x 3000 pixels. The system processes only .jpg or .jpeg files.
3. Crop photo. You can use the selection tool to choose the region of the photo according to the passport photo requirement. You can resize and move the region.
4. Download passport photos. With the three steps above, you will get a 4R sheet with multiple passport photos.
Photos must be printed on photo quality paper. The photo quality paper can be either matte or glossy photo paper.
Steps to print passport photo:
1. On the Save Passport Photos page, click on the Save Photo button. A new window showing your passport photo will come up.
2. Right click on the photo and select "Save image as..." to save the photo to your computer.
3. Double click on the photo in Windows Explorer to open it in Windows Photo Viewer, then click print. Please use 4x6" photo paper and fit the photo to the photo paper.
Then you will get multiple photos with correct passport photo size.
Use 4x6" photo paper will be perfect.
If you want to print it on A4 size paper, open the 4R sheet photo with Windows Photo Viewer, click Print. In the Print Picture window, select 4x6 in. (2) on the right side. Then you will get photos of the correct passport photo size.