german download platform for Android and other mobile OS

News, information, contests and special event announcements from members of the anddev.org community.

german download platform for Android and other mobile OS

Postby Martin Menzel » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:09 pm

Hi! My name is Martin and I am working for the german software platform mobiload.de. We are the first german platform with a special focus on mobile software.

We are currently looking for android applications that can be distributed with our platform to german customers, because we believe that the german market will grow within the next months rapidly and there will be a lot of users looking for an independend alternative for the google android market. Furthermore, we will add some short descriptions to android applications in german.

Still, we need you developers helping us build this platform. As a free service to you we will host your applications for free and add a description in german, even if you don't want to earn money with it.

Of course we are preparring a payment system also for those of you willing to sell their applications through our platform to android using customers. But right now, we are mainly looking for free software.

What is the advantage for a developer to distribute via mobiload.de?
To name a few:
1. free usage of the first and only german download platform for mobile software reaching Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
2. new and fresh rankings, which are more based on a german customer "taste" than the current google android market - that is a chance for the most of android developers
3. selling capabilities in the future

We already have set up a mobile version and a pc version of our portal than can be accessed via http://www.mobiload.de

For those of you, who are interested into using our platform, we would like to send you an excel shet, in which you can insert some information about your app and send it back to us with two screenshots of your app and an APK-file. Of course, it's also possible to provide more than one application.

The excel sheet is of course just the beginning. We are using magento and we will provide accounts / login for sellers and developers in the near future, so that you can upload and manage your applications on your own.

If you are interested in using our platform please mail me or send me a PM or an email.

Cheers, Martin Menzel

menzel _at_ dp-media.de

Redakteur - mobiload.de

d & p media GmbH
Alte Lokfabrik - Aufgang E
Chausseestraße 8
10115 Berlin
Germany
Martin Menzel
Freshman
Freshman

wrong email

Postby Martin Menzel » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:13 am

I posted the wrong email - so you may better send me a message to menzel _at_ dp-media.de
The mobiload-Team is looking forward to hear from you!!
Cheers, Martin
Martin Menzel
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Open News