Watch Academy Awards 2012 online free live stream

try{ getFittingBoard(new Topic()); }
catch (Exception e) { postHere() };

Watch Academy Awards 2012 online free live stream

Postby shuohua » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:18 pm

Watch Academy Awards 2012 live stream online HD video. Watch Oscar Awards 2012 live stream online.

Academy Awards 2012 live stream - Watch Academy Awards 2012 online free on your PC, iPad, iPhone, Mobile, Android, iPod Touch and laptop.

The 84th Academy Awards ceremony, hosted by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (AMPAS), will honor the best films of 2011. The ceremony will take place on February 26, 2012 (4:00 p.m. PST, 7:00 p.m. EST), at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood, California.

Watch Academy Awards 2012 online.

Watch Academy Awards 2012 online. Before the final touches to the hair and makeup and the red carpet wave comes another crucial rite of Oscar weekend — rehearsal.

Academy Awards 2012 live stream. Dozens of stars traveled to the Hollywood and Highland center Thursday and Friday to practice their roles in Sunday's Academy Awards show, with the help of some very enthusiastic stand-ins.

Academy Awards 2012 live stream. Celebrities including Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lopez, Cameron Diaz, Penelope Cruz and Owen Wilson made the pilgrimage to Hollywood to brush up on such awards show skills as teleprompter reading, stage walking in heels and pronouncing tricky nominee names such as Asghar Farhadi, director of the Iranian film "A Separation."

Academy Awards 2012 live.Other presenters, including Christian Bale, Halle Berry, Bradley Cooper, Michael Douglas, Will Ferrell, Tina Fey, Colin Firth, Natalie Portman, Chris Rock, Ben Stiller, Emma Stone, Meryl Streep and the cast of "Bridesmaids" were expected at the venue formerly known as the Kodak Theatre before the end of rehearsals Saturday evening. Under an agreement not to reveal any of the show's surprises, here's what took place.

Academy Awards 2012 live online. As a crew member showed Jolie how she'll walk across the stage Sunday, the actress-director smiled at him. "You guys are used to actors, aren't you?" Jolie said. "Wondering, 'Where am I supposed to go?'"

Academy Awards 2012 live stream. While a montage of film clips played behind him, Cruise mouthed the names of the nominees to himself.

Academy Awards live stream. The Oscars set, designed to evoke an old movie house, hummed with crew practicing lighting cues and camera moves. The seats, marked with giant placards showing the faces of the stars who will occupy them Sunday, were filled by the stand-ins, many of whom had researched their "roles" for the week.

Academy Awards 2012 live. "Great speech!" Cruise said, to an actor playing Steven Spielberg for the afternoon.

“I've met a lot of people on this wonderful circuit,” agrees Spencer, though she’s happy to retain a little awe in her encounters. “It's just a bunch of really normal people who happen to be named Glenn Close and George Clooney and Brad Pitt. And sometimes you just find yourself kind of ogling them – and I still do. But they've been very gracious throughout this whole thing. I think I've kind of mauled everyone thus far.”

Sometimes encounters with the stars you revere go swimmingly, as in “Descendants” director Alexander Payne’s scenario: “I was at the Golden Globes a couple weeks ago and met Meryl Streep, and it was a thrill for 45 seconds to have those laughing eyes look at me,” Payne recalls. “And I did tell her 'Many people in this room tonight are slinging around versions of this phrase, but I'd love to get my mitts on you someday.' And she laughed and she took it in the spirit in which I offered it. That was a thrill for me. I do get star-struck from time to time. And I had 45 seconds of being star-struck meeting Meryl Streep.”
shuohua
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to OFF-Topic