Watch Academy Awards 2012 on iPad, iPhone, Mobile, Android

try{ getFittingBoard(new Topic()); }
catch (Exception e) { postHere() };

Watch Academy Awards 2012 on iPad, iPhone, Mobile, Android

Postby shuohua » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:17 pm

Watch Academy Awards 2012 live stream online free on your PC, iPad, iPhone, Mobile, Android, iPod Touch and laptop.

Watch Academy Awards 2012 live stream online HD video. Watch Oscar Awards 2012 live stream online.

The 84th Academy Awards ceremony, hosted by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (AMPAS), will honor the best films of 2011. The ceremony will take place on February 26, 2012 (4:00 p.m. PST, 7:00 p.m. EST), at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood, California.

Watch Academy Awards 2012 online.

Watch Academy Awards online. In the Foreign Language Film, Bullhead (Belgium), Footnote (Israel), In Darkness (Poland), Monsieur Lazhar (Canada) and A Separation (Iran) have been nominated.

Watch Academy Awards 2012 live. ‘Hugo’ this year has been nominated in maximum number of categories including Art Direction, Cinematography, Costume Design, Directing, Film Editing, Original Score, Best Picture, Sound Editing, Sound Mixing, Visual Effects, and Adapted Screenplay.

Watch Academy Awards 2012 online. It is closely followed by ‘The Artist’ with ten nominations, ‘MoneyBall’ with six and ‘The Descendants’ along with ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tatto’ with five each.

Watch Academy Awards online. Interestingly, for the time in the history of the Academy Awards, a film from Pakistan has been nominated in the Documentary (Short Subject) category. ‘Saving Face’ which apparently deals with acid burn victims is the creation of Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy.

Academy Awards 2012 live stream. Best Actress would seem to come down to The Iron Lady's Meryl Streep, who is always a good guess because she's Meryl Streep, and Viola Davis, who elevates The Help considerably and has rapidly become one of the best-regarded actresses in Hollywood. The Iron Lady got Streep a lot of positive marks for her evocation of Margaret Thatcher, but the movie overall didn't become a critical favorite. (Not that The Help did, either.)

Academy Awards 2012 live. Best Actor is oddly open, with Jean Dujardin a solid choice for The Artist, and both George Clooney (The Descendants) and Brad Pitt (Moneyball) in the mix. My guess is that it won't be Gary Oldman or Demian Bichir, but any of the other three are perfectly possible.

Watch Academy Awards 2012 online.The names that have so far been revealed for performers and presenters include Christian Bale, Halle Berry, The ‘Bridesmaids’ Cast, Bradley Cooper, Tom Criuse, Penelope Cruz, Cameron Diaz, Michael Douglas, Angelina Jolie and Tom Hanks among others.

Academy Awards 2012 live stream.Sunday night, Billy Crystal returns to the hosting spot as the Oscars try once again to capture your attention after last year's "Don't bother James Franco; he's sleeping" difficulties.

“I've met a lot of people on this wonderful circuit,” agrees Spencer, though she’s happy to retain a little awe in her encounters. “It's just a bunch of really normal people who happen to be named Glenn Close and George Clooney and Brad Pitt. And sometimes you just find yourself kind of ogling them – and I still do. But they've been very gracious throughout this whole thing. I think I've kind of mauled everyone thus far.”

Sometimes encounters with the stars you revere go swimmingly, as in “Descendants” director Alexander Payne’s scenario: “I was at the Golden Globes a couple weeks ago and met Meryl Streep, and it was a thrill for 45 seconds to have those laughing eyes look at me,” Payne recalls. “And I did tell her 'Many people in this room tonight are slinging around versions of this phrase, but I'd love to get my mitts on you someday.' And she laughed and she took it in the spirit in which I offered it. That was a thrill for me. I do get star-struck from time to time. And I had 45 seconds of being star-struck meeting Meryl Streep.”
shuohua
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to OFF-Topic