If you wanna know how to transfer music from iTunes to your iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS without syncing on Mac! As we know, syncing with iTunes is easy to erase data. Is there any way to syncing iTunes music to iPhone directly without losing files?
MobileGo for iOS is designed to transfer music from iTunes to iPhone by dragging and dropping. With it, you can manage and share your music at ease. It is designed to transfer audios, photos and videos between iDevice, iTunes and Mac without erasing anything.
MobileGo for iOS (Mac)
* 1 click exports music from iPhone, iPod, and iPad to iTunes Library
* Transfer music, videos, and photos on iPhone/iPod touch/iPad to Mac
* Convert videos & songs to iPhone/iPod/iPad friendly formats
* Manage music, playlists, videos, photo albums on iPhone/iPod/iPad
* Fully support iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad mini, iPod touch 5 and more
More Feature on MobileGo for iOS (PC)
* Fully manage your iPhone contacts & SMS without iTunes
* Directly transfer files between Apple devices with a click
Restore iPhone 5 Lost and Deleted files on Mac