Oscar Awards 2012 live stream - Watch online free

try{ getFittingBoard(new Topic()); }
catch (Exception e) { postHere() };

Oscar Awards 2012 live stream - Watch online free

Postby shuohua » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:19 pm

Oscar Awards 2012 live stream - Watch Oscar Awards 2012 online free on your PC, iPad, iPhone, Mobile, Android, iPod Touch and laptop.

Watch Oscar Awards 2012 live stream online HD video. Watch Academy Awards 2012 live stream online.

The 84th Academy Awards ceremony, hosted by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (AMPAS), will honor the best films of 2011. The ceremony will take place on February 26, 2012 (4:00 p.m. PST, 7:00 p.m. EST), at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood, California.

Oscar Awards 2012 live stream.

Oscars 2012 live stream. "Well, the time has come," Barbra Streisand said at the 2010 Academy Awards before she handed the Oscar for best director to Kathryn Bigelow, the first woman in the ceremony's then 82-year history to claim that honor.

Oscar Awards 2012 live.The moment felt like a potential game-changer for every woman who has smacked her head into the glass ceiling of male- dominated Hollywood. The orchestra even played Helen Reddy's I Am Woman as the director of The Hurt Locker walked offstage.

Watch Oscar Awards 2012 online. Two years later, with another Oscar night ahead in which all the best-director contenders are men, just as they were last year, it's natural to wonder whether that 2010 win created a "Bigelow effect," flinging open new doors for aspiring female filmmakers.

Watch Oscar Awards online.Or is it pretty much status quo in the land of blockbusters and action franchises?

Oscar Awards 2012 live stream. An annual report from San Diego State University's Center for the Study of Women in Television and Film suggests status quo.

Oscar Awards live stream. According to the latest "Celluloid Ceiling" study, released last month, only 5 percent of the directors who worked on the 250 top-grossing movies of 2011 were women.

Watch Oscar Awards 2012 online. That's a drop of 2 percentage points from 2010. On the plus side, the number of women working behind the scenes — as writers, producers, editors and crew members — rose from 17 percent in 2010 to 18 percent in 2011.

Oscar Awards 2012 live stream. "When Bigelow won, a lot of people assumed things must be OK, but the numbers tell a different story," says the center's director, Martha Lauzen.

“I've met a lot of people on this wonderful circuit,” agrees Spencer, though she’s happy to retain a little awe in her encounters. “It's just a bunch of really normal people who happen to be named Glenn Close and George Clooney and Brad Pitt. And sometimes you just find yourself kind of ogling them – and I still do. But they've been very gracious throughout this whole thing. I think I've kind of mauled everyone thus far.”

Sometimes encounters with the stars you revere go swimmingly, as in “Descendants” director Alexander Payne’s scenario: “I was at the Golden Globes a couple weeks ago and met Meryl Streep, and it was a thrill for 45 seconds to have those laughing eyes look at me,” Payne recalls. “And I did tell her 'Many people in this room tonight are slinging around versions of this phrase, but I'd love to get my mitts on you someday.' And she laughed and she took it in the spirit in which I offered it. That was a thrill for me. I do get star-struck from time to time. And I had 45 seconds of being star-struck meeting Meryl Streep.”
shuohua
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to OFF-Topic