Is it bad to over-use finite state machines?

try{ getFittingBoard(new Topic()); }
catch (Exception e) { postHere() };

Is it bad to over-use finite state machines?

Postby Kalisme » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:54 pm

Sorry if this is the wrong place to be posting this, but though I cosidered posting this in "coding problems", the fact that it's more of a "what's your opinion?" and (currently) there isn't any coding problems (because I haven't started writing it yet), I figured there was no harm posting this in "off topic"... tell me if I'm wrong though :?

Anywho; I'm wanting to write a horror game where the basic engine code is all connected by state machines... But I read somewhere that FSMs can really slow down an android app... Is this considered some basic fact of android coding, or is it more likely that I just read a post by a person who incorperated a FSM poorly?

Has anyone got any experience in the matter that might shed some light on the subject?

I've never written an easily reusable engine before :oops: , so I thought FSM might be a simple way of doing this and making the management of code easier... or is this completely wrong? :?

What are your thoughts on the subject?
Kalisme
Freshman
Freshman

How to lower blood pressure in a natural way?

Postby jondoj » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:58 am

Hay to my sweeto

It is very simple to reduce the blood pressure naturally to take water more even take exercise daily and leave all high diet protein food moreover be relaxed in any complications.Not take any kind of smoking.
jondoj
Freshman
Freshman

Return to OFF-Topic