Introduce yourself...

try{ getFittingBoard(new Topic()); }
catch (Exception e) { postHere() };

Re: Introduce yourself...

Postby criptix » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:10 am

Just found this site and it looks promising as i have been teaching myself Android with no Java experience, I have already read thru Java for dummies and am currently reading pragmatic Hello, Android. I guess im getting frustrated cause I want to jump on the bandwagon as i have a few app ideas i want to do but its taking to long lol (been at it for about 10 days).

Oh my names Daniel i have been a pc junkie for 14 years and am loving every aspect of Android.
criptix
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby DroidAndroid » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:56 pm

Hi everybody,
I'm new here, read my signature for more info ;)
PM me if you want your android application to be reviewed and review published on our Android games blog. And yes, your application should preferably be a game ;)
DroidAndroid
Freshman
Freshman

Postby rishiisback » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:03 am

Hi i m rishi.
I am IT student and working with goverment. i am from INDIA. Inrested to work in ANDROID platform.
rishiisback
Developer
Developer

Postby blundell » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:46 pm

o0o government insider!
blundell
Master Developer
Master Developer

Hello Guys!!!

Postby DustinHoffman10 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:50 pm

I'm Dustin new member at this forum.
Last edited by DustinHoffman10 on Tue May 01, 2012 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
DustinHoffman10
Freshman
Freshman

who we are

Postby EGOSENTi.com » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:16 pm

Hello everyone!

We are a creative young company from Slovenia.
Not to waste any words, please read more about us here.

Why are we here? Our ambitions led us to end up developing an Android app, which was quite a challenge for us at that time. But we made it. It's here. And we want to share it with you... Tell us what you think. And if you like it, please don't forget to leave us a FB like vote...

EGO SENTi ..: Grelec :.:: M:android

Also, here's our FB page... Welcome! :)
EGO SENTI | Facebook
I FEEL - the difference, the passion, perfection.
EGOSENTi.com
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Tbone8546 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:54 pm

Hello everybody!
I'm new to the forum as well as developing for android. I've dabbled in a bunch of different languages before and have some java background. But hopefully someday I'll be making complete apps! lol
Tbone8546
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby PsHegger » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:46 am

Hi I'm an 18 years old student from Hungary. I started programming 5 years ago, and now I'm learning the Android platform. I already wrote a few programs, you can check them here.
If you want to read news and tutorials about Android please visit my site regularly.
If you would like to follow my life Image
Phone: Samsung GT-I5700 (Galaxy Spica)
Android version: 2.1-update1
ROM: i570EXXJD1
Kernel: 2.6.29
Mods: Frozen Eclair V9, Data2Ext, System2Ext
PsHegger
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Mossman » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:10 am

Hello,everyone,I'm new here.Happy to be here with you.
Nice to meet you!
Mossman
Freshman
Freshman

Who am I?

Postby samp20 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:24 pm

Hello everyone. I've literally only just started learning to make android apps and have regularly visited this forum as a guest. I've also just turned 18 too :D which means I'm legally allowed to sell apps in the store (not sure about before).

I've got experience with many other languages too including vb.net, php, javascript, c++, ruby and now android.

I'm mainly here for inspiration and possibly when the time comes someone whose good at graphic design, although I'll try to give something back in return ;)
This is my signature
samp20
Freshman
Freshman

Postby echo.phyber » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:15 pm

Hey! I am echo.phyber. I am from Serbia.
I already have coding experience with a few programming languages like C++, html, pascal, visual basic...
I came here to learn Java/Android programming at first place.
Thank you :)
echo.phyber
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby Himself » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:29 am

First off I am a fool. I posted a new thread saying I was new. Hah! Oops. So anyways, Allow me to introduce myself quickly. I have my own small little computer company. I have diplomas in computer programming and networking. I have experience with a bunch of different languages, brand new to android though and to tell you the truth a little behind on the Java. Over the last little bit I have been learning how and programming flash games for enjoyment when not building web sites for work. I think I am bored of Action Script though and want to learn how for the mobiles because as much as I love apple and my Mac, Android is where its going to be at!

Hah!

So hello everybody from Ontario, Canada!
Himself
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby J697 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:20 am

Hey! I'm new to Android and Java in general although I have a good understanding of C/C++ and a small grasp of HTML. I hope to become a well-known member here eventually some day :D

I am going to get a Xoom Android Tablet soon, and thought I might as well join early and gain a basic knowledge of Android. I have been with other forums for other devices (such as the PSP) and met very unique funny people, and I hope I meet some equally interesting people here too!

btw hope this introduction isn't too long :p
J697
Freshman
Freshman

Postby AllenSantiago » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:05 am

Hello Everyone here,

I am Allen Santiago, living in California, USA. I am a newbie here in Android Development and want to gather more and more knowledge in this field. So I have joined this Discussion Board. I hope it will be a great journey of discussion about problems and solutions regarding Android Apps Development.
Last edited by AllenSantiago on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AllenSantiago
Freshman
Freshman

Postby le4rner » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:51 pm

Hello all,

I am a accomplished php/mysql developer trying to learn this android sdk. I am not new to oop just this API. I look forward to learning and sharing what I can here. For now my sharing ability is fairly limited as my bucket of knowledge is quite empty. I am still going through tuts and documentation. Struggling with tuts I should say. Outside of android it has been quite a while since I have not understood what I am doing when coding.
le4rner
Freshman
Freshman

PreviousNext

Return to OFF-Topic