Introduce yourself...

try{ getFittingBoard(new Topic()); }
catch (Exception e) { postHere() };

Re: Introduce yourself...

Postby Ablion » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:41 pm

Hello everyone, I am new here in this forum.
I always like to explore new things and I found this forum just two days before and I got a lot of information then I decide to join this forum. I think such forums are really nice platform for getting and sharing new ideas and thoughts. I hope I'll learn more through this forum so thanks in advance.
Ablion
Freshman
Freshman

Postby linguastic » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:11 pm

Hello community i am not a android developer but i am working in developing company so if any problem occurred then i will share the post in this community to solve the problem.
linguastic
Freshman
Freshman

Postby contactive_dave » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:12 pm

Well hey, don't mind if I do :). After lurking around the forums a while dealing with my Razr Maxx, I decided to buckle down and create an account!

My name is Dave. From NYC, born and raised. I work for an app called Contactive, a universal caller ID app. I have been using it on my Razr Maxx since I started working here, and it has easily become one of my favorite apps, biased as I may be :).

It would be awesome if any of you could give me some honest user feedback about my app. If you have some free time on your hands and a phone that isn't the Razr Maxx, then great! Will gladly repay the favor!

Overall, I'm glad to finally be a member of this community. Can't wait to get to know you all!
Motorola Droid Razr Maxx - 4.1.2
Samsung Galaxy S3 - 4.0.4
HTC Nexus I - 4.2.1
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc - 2.3.3
Looking for beta testers for Contactive - PM me if interested! Will gladly return the favor :)
contactive_dave
Freshman
Freshman

Postby jay2K » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:51 pm

Hi! I'm a current Blackberry OS5 and below part time developer. I want to try out Android as I believe it's the future. I'm new to both the phones (still need to decide between Samsung Galaxy s3 or an HTC) and development side. Like I said, it's a hobby for me. I hope to make some killa freebie apps soon! I have not yet downloaded anything yet though. Just browsing these forums to get a feel for what Android is all about.
jay2K
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby shivamseo » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am

Hello,

I am Victoria Brown and software developer with 8 years of shivam technologies .net experience. If you need any help regarding software development related feel free to contact me. I am always ready to help for all guys.
shivamseo
Freshman
Freshman

Postby ellievig » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:25 am

Hi,i am ellie and i am new in this forum site.I want to stay as long as i can.So,please cooperate with me.
ellievig
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Dokomozoo » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:18 pm

I am new in this forum site and i want to stay as long as i can.So,please cooperate with me.
Dokomozoo
Freshman
Freshman

Postby crystalj » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:47 am

Oops I am new here! I hope everyone will be kind! Holla! :)
I love using Adroid OS :D
DesignerBagsOnline.co : Up to 90% off Top Designer Handbags
crystalj
Freshman
Freshman

Previous

Return to OFF-Topic