How to Play SWF Video on iPhone 5

try{ getFittingBoard(new Topic()); }
catch (Exception e) { postHere() };

How to Play SWF Video on iPhone 5

Postby rolawoodsen » Tue May 14, 2013 10:25 am

“I have a lot of interesting flash movies. I tried to watch them with my new iPhone 5 but failed. The Apple iPhone 5 seems have no flash support. Is there any way to help me play these .swf files on iPhone 5? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!”

To play SWF video on iPhone 5, just use AST SWF Video Converter for Mac to convert SWF to MOV or MP4 that accepted by iPhone 5. Don’t worry about the flash video effect because this tool will 100% keep original effects and perfect video and audio synchronization without frame losing. After conversion, you will be able to play flash SWF on iPhone 5 anytime and anywhere.

Step by step guide of converting SWF to MOV for iPhone 5 on Mac:

Step 1: Download and install SWF to iPhone Converter for Mac. Run it, and click “Source” to select the target SWF file. Then click “Open” to load it to the program.

Step 2: Click the “Play” button to preview the imported flash video. You can also click on the “Crop” button to crop the SWF video to delete any unwanted areas.

Step 3: Select MOV or MP4 as output format from the drop-down menu of “Codec”, and make adjustment to the output video parameters.

Step 4: Hit on the “Capture” button, the Record window will pop up. Then click “Start” to start converting flash SWF to iPhone 5 accepted video format.

Step 5: Click “End Record” to stop the conversion at any time. When conversion completes, the program will show you the output folder.

Step 6: Add the converted video to iTunes and sync it to your iPhone 5. Now you can freely play flash SWF video on your iPhone 5 on the move.

Learn more about SWF to iPhone Converter
More than converting SWF to MOV or MP4 for playing on iPhone 5, this handy tool enables you to convert flash SWF to a number of popular video formats, including SWF to FLV, SWF to 3GP, SWF to MKV, and so on. The converted video is compatible with many popular applications. For example, you will able to import SWF to iMovie or import SWF to Adobe Premiere for further editing.
rolawoodsen
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to OFF-Topic