How to Edit a SWF File in Adobe Premiere Pro

try{ getFittingBoard(new Topic()); }
catch (Exception e) { postHere() };

How to Edit a SWF File in Adobe Premiere Pro

Postby rolawoodsen » Tue May 07, 2013 8:43 am

Adobe Premiere Pro is a professional-level digital video editing program, which enables you to edit videos in a dramatically way. The Adobe Premiere Pro comes with a broad video format support, including DV, HDV, RED, DPX, Sony XDCAM, XDCAM HD 50, XDCAM EX and XDCAM HD, Panasonic P2, AVCHD, etc. However, Adobe Premiere works without naturally flash support:

“Does anybody know how to import SWF file to Adobe Premiere Pro for editing? I have a flash .swf file and I want to edit it in Adobe Premiere Pro. I tried to import the file to Premiere Pro CS5 but failed.”

Want to edit SWF file in Adobe Premiere Pro? You need first convert SWF to Adobe Premiere Pro supported video format. To do the conversion job, AST SWF Video Converter for Mac will be your assistance. It is a powerful and easy-to-use tool for users to convert SWF to Adobe Premiere on Mac. After conversion, you can easily import SWF file to Adobe Premiere Pro and edit it.

How to Convert SWF to Adobe Premiere Pro on Mac:

1. Download SWF Video Converter Mac - Free download the latest version of AST SWF Video Converter for Mac. Install and run it on your Mac computer.
  2. Import Flash SWF File to Converter - On the main interface, click the “Source” button to load your flash .swf file to the software.
  3. Select Output Profile - From the drop-down list of “Codec”, select Adobe Premiere Pro supported video as output format.
  4. Convert SWF to Adobe Premiere Mac - Click on “Capture” then “Start” to start converting SWF to Adobe Premiere Pro supported video format on Mac.

When conversion completes, AST SWF Video Converter will show you the destination location of the converted video. Now you can import the video to Adobe Premiere Pro for Editing. If you are using iMovie, you can also edit SWF in iMovie 08, iMovie 09, and even iMovie 11.
rolawoodsen
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to OFF-Topic