How to cut mov files with mov cutter

try{ getFittingBoard(new Topic()); }
catch (Exception e) { postHere() };

How to cut mov files with mov cutter

Postby katherin » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:04 am

Q: I have a digital camera that takes .mov movie files, which I upload to my computer for backup. I would love to cut portions out of these mov files to shorten them. Any ideas?

If you want to cut a MOV file to the specific length or cut out some segment off a MOV video, a wonderful MOV cutter can be the most desirable thing for you. iOrgsoft Video Editor is the best choice . This editor can help you cut and personalize MOV videos with powerful function and simple operation! And now I will take cutting MOV video as an example to show you how to edit MOV files with this editor.

How to cut mov files freely

Step 1: Import MOV videos to the splitter
Open the MOV trimmer, click “Add videos” icon to load MOV files from your storage. Next, drag the MOV files onto the video column in the timeline.

Step 2: Start cutting MOV Videos
Select the loaded video and click “Play”. While playing the video, you can hit the “Split” icon to cut the unwanted part, and then delete it by clicking the “dustbin”.

Step 3: Output trimmed Videos
When finish cutting the MOV files, click the blue “Export” button on the right bottom, then select the output format you liked to export it, and set the output path to save it.
katherin
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to OFF-Topic