How to Convert Flash SWF to AVI on Mac Lion

try{ getFittingBoard(new Topic()); }
catch (Exception e) { postHere() };

How to Convert Flash SWF to AVI on Mac Lion

Postby rolawoodsen » Fri May 24, 2013 4:00 am

“Hi, I made a flash animation on Jing and while I tried to upload the file to YouTube, it gave me an error. I guess that’s because YouTube does not allow .swf files to be uploaded. I was wondering to figure out a way to convert SWF files to AVI or any YouTube friendly format. PS: I am using a Mac”

To convert flash SWF to AVI on Mac, Jihosoft SWF Video Converter for Mac could be your great assistance.

This SWF to FLV Converter Mac supports converting flash animations into various common videos, such as, convert SWF to FLV Mac, convert SWF to AVI Mac, convert SWF to MOV Mac, etc. The output FLV/AVI/MOV video format will well suited for popular websites, like YouTube, MySpace, Hulu, Facebook, and so on.

Step-by-step guide on how to convert flash SWF to AVI on Mac Lion:

Step 1: Free download Jihosoft SWF to AVI Converter for Mac from its official site. Install and run it on your Mac computer.
Step 2: On its main interface, click the “Source” button to import flash SWF file that you need to convert to AVI video.
Step 3: If necessary, click on the “Crop” and directly drag the border of the flash video to delete the unwanted parts.
Step 4: Select “AVI” as the output video format from the drop-down list of “Codec”. You can make adjustment to the output video quality.
Step 5: You can save the AVI video in the default folder or click “Output” to choose the output folder as you want.
Step 6: Click “Capture”, you will see the Record window. Then click “Start” to start converting SWF to AVI video on Mac Lion.

Jihosoft SWF Video Converter for Mac not only lets you convert SWF to regular video formats. Its ready-made output profiles also includes popular applications. By using it, you can convert SWF to iMovie Mac, convert SWF to FCP mac, convert SWF to Adobe Premiere Mac, and more.
rolawoodsen
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to OFF-Topic