How to Convert AVI to iPad on Mac
Did you hear that iPad supported AVI files just include Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format? Since AVI is a most commonly used video formats in our life, if we get a favorite AVI movie but cannot be accepted on our iPad, that's really frustrated, right?
But now, we find a good solution to solve the problem. The Video Converter for Mac is a powerful program which can convert AVI to iPad supported formats at ease. You don't need to worry about the complicated process and video quality loss. This professional program will help you finish all the tasks with high efficiency.
Note: In order to let you learn more about this program, we provide a detailed tutorial as below. It's for Mac user, If you are a Windows user, please go to the Video Converter for Windows guide for more information.
How to convert AVI to iPad on Mac in detail?
Freely download the program and use the trial version to make conversion as following steps.
Step1. Run the program and add files
Run the Video Converter for Mac. It provides you two ways to add files.
1. You can click "File" item on the tool bar to import files.
2. You can directly drag the selected AVI files to the program. Batch conversion is supported.
Step 2. Select the correct output profile
Here, you can select the correct output profile by clicking "Output Setting" icon ->Format ->Apple Devices ->iPad.
Step 3. Edit video and audio by the customized features
Before AVI to iPad conversion , if you want to make your video more special and perfect, you can click "Edit" icon to apply special features to the output video through trimming, cropping, video adjustments, subtitle and watermark.
Step 4. Start conversion on Mac
Just click "Convert" button, AVI to iPad conversion will begin at fast speed and lossless quality.
Tips on AVI to iPad Converter for Mac:
1. You can adjust the video and audio parameters such as codec, resolution, frame rate and bit rate by clicking "Options" item on the "Output Setting" icon.
2. If you make batch conversion, you can set "After conversion" mode on the conversion interface. It provide "Put computer to sleep", "Shut down my computer" and "Do noting" three options for you.
Have a better video enjoyment from this AVI to iPad Converter! GET IT NOW!!
1. How to convert AVI to Apple TVon Mac.
2.How to convertAVI to Quicktime on Mac.
3.How to convert AVI to Mov on Mac.
4.How to convert AVI to iTunes on Mac.
5. How to convertAVI to M4V on Mac.