How do I undelete photos from my HTC Incredible S?

try{ getFittingBoard(new Topic()); }
catch (Exception e) { postHere() };

How do I undelete photos from my HTC Incredible S?

Postby abcmac83 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:44 am

The HTC Incredible S (S710E), also known as the Incredible 2, is a smartphone designed and manufactured by Taiwan's HTC Corporation that runs the Android 2.2 Froyo operating system.

Now, get a HTC Incredible S photo recovery program: Wondershare Data Recovery for Android

This Android Data Recovery software allows you to recover not only photos, but also document, archive, video and audio files that you accidentally deleted or formatted from your HTC Incredible S smartphone.

How to recover deleted photos from HTC Incredible S (G11) android smartphone ?

Next, let's try the HTC photo recovery program step by step.

Step 1. Connect your HTC Incredible S phone to the PC

To get started, connect your HTC Incredible S phone where you lost photos to the PC. Then launch the data recovery program.

Step 2. Begin to scan

Then click the "Start" button to begin the photos recovery for HTC Incredible S phone.

Step 3. Preview and recover HTC Incredible S photos

After the scan, all found photos will be clearly displayed. Before you recover, you can preview the graphic file. Check the files you want back and click "Recover" to save them on your PC.

abcmac83
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Re: How do I undelete photos from my HTC Incredible S?

Postby beauteyin » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:01 am

Backup or Restore/Recover all Android mobile data to computer or Mac,including contacts, SMS messages,apps,video,msuic,photo,catalogs, etc.

With Wondershare Android mobile manager,you can restore all or selected backedup files to your Android phone with a click,and quick install/uninstall, move and export apps easily for Android mobile,such as HTC, Samsung, Motorola, LG, etc.

1.How to Backup SMS message,Contact,apps or other data to computer or Mac?

1. Click the blue Backup button. A file browser window will appear. By default, all folders on your device will be automatically selected. If this is ok, and the default destination folder is acceptable, simply click Back Up to complete the process. You're done.

2. Deselect Files: If you want to exclude any folders from being backed up, simply click the corresponding box beside the folder name to uncheck it.

3. Select Backup Destination Folder: The destination folder is where all your backed up data will go. Before you click the Back Up button, make sure the destination folder is the one you want. You'll see in the location field below the folder list that the default destination folder is in My Documents. To change this, just click Browse to set a new place to save your files..

Note: During the Back Up process, please don't disconnect your device.

2.How to Recover Android mobile Data? Recover photo,video,music,SMS,Contact,Call list or other data for android mobile

1. Click the blue Restore button. A file browser window will appear. By default, all folders on your device will be automatically selected. If this is ok, and you don't want to add any other files to your phone at this time, simply click Restore to complete the process.

2. Add Files to Restore: Along with your saved phone settings and data, maybe you'd like to add some new media, apps, etc. you've since accumulated. To add files, simply click the blue Add File button in the bottom left corner of the file browser window, below the folder list. This will bring up your Windows file browser, with which you can select however many files you wish to add.

3. Backup before Restore Option: After you click Restore a dialogue box will appear, prompting you with three options: Backup, Don't Back Up or Cancel. Unless you've already backed up your phone immediately before, we suggest you backup at this point, as system restoration is a common cause of partial data loss.

Note: During the Restore process, please don't disconnect your device. Otherwise, the Restore will fail.

Run on Windows computer: Free download Wondershare Android mobile manager (Note:You can free download and trial before you buy for Windows users),more infor about Wondershare Android mobile manager>>>

Run on Mac: Wondershare Android Mobile Manager for Mac

Another usefulp&powerful Android mobile data recovery software: Wondershare Data Recovery for Android

beauteyin
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Re: How do I undelete photos from my HTC Incredible S?

Postby lamar25 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:16 am

Dr.Fone (iPhone 4) is the world’s 1st iPhone 4 data recovery software. Dr.Fone(iPhone 4) can recover lost & deleted data directly from Apple iPhone 4, including photos, contacts, call logs, messages, voice memos(m4a), videos, etc., as well as extract data from iTunes backup file.

Key Features:
Recover deleted data without backup directly from iPhone 4 (GSM & CDMA)
Recover Lost iPhone 4 Data by extracting iTunes backup files
Get back data after iPhone 4 is crashed, smashed, broken or lost
Retrieve data after Jailbreak, iOS upgrade, factory settings restore
Recover up to 12 file formats
Preview what you lost before recovery

Video Demo:

Recover Lost & Deleted Data for other Apple iOS Devices:
Recover lost Data for iPhone 5
Recover Missing Data for iPhone 4S
Recover Data for iPhone 3GS
Recover Data for iPad 1

Related:
MobileGo for iOS - Easily Manage music, video, playlists, photos, contacts from Your iPhone, iPad, iPod on PC
Data Recovery for Android - Instantly get back all your photos, videos, music and more from your Android devices
Data Recovery for iTunes - Recover Lost Photos, Contacts, SMS and More from iTunes Backup, perfectly work for iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS, iPad 2/1, The new iPad and iPod Touch 4/5
Data Recovery for Mac - Completely recover deleted, formatted and lost documents, images, videos, audio, emails, and archives on Mac
Photo Recovery for Mac - Find & Recover Deleted Photos from Mac, any storage device or digital camera
lamar25
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Return to OFF-Topic