Backup or Restore/Recover all Android mobile data to computer or Mac
,including contacts, SMS messages,apps,video,msuic,photo,catalogs, etc.
With Wondershare Android mobile manager
,you can restore all or selected backedup files to your Android phone with a click,and quick install/uninstall, move and export apps easily for Android mobile,such as HTC, Samsung, Motorola, LG, etc
1.How to Backup SMS message,Contact,apps or other data to computer or Mac?
1. Click the blue Backup button. A file browser window will appear. By default, all folders on your device will be automatically selected. If this is ok, and the default destination folder is acceptable, simply click Back Up to complete the process. You're done.
2. Deselect Files: If you want to exclude any folders from being backed up, simply click the corresponding box beside the folder name to uncheck it.
3. Select Backup Destination Folder: The destination folder is where all your backed up data will go. Before you click the Back Up button, make sure the destination folder is the one you want. You'll see in the location field below the folder list that the default destination folder is in My Documents. To change this, just click Browse to set a new place to save your files..Note:
During the Back Up process, please don't disconnect your device.
2.How to Recover Android mobile Data? Recover photo,video,music,SMS,Contact,Call list or other data for android mobile
1. Click the blue Restore button. A file browser window will appear. By default, all folders on your device will be automatically selected. If this is ok, and you don't want to add any other files to your phone at this time, simply click Restore to complete the process.
2. Add Files to Restore: Along with your saved phone settings and data, maybe you'd like to add some new media, apps, etc. you've since accumulated. To add files, simply click the blue Add File button in the bottom left corner of the file browser window, below the folder list. This will bring up your Windows file browser, with which you can select however many files you wish to add.
3. Backup before Restore Option: After you click Restore a dialogue box will appear, prompting you with three options: Backup, Don't Back Up or Cancel. Unless you've already backed up your phone immediately before, we suggest you backup at this point, as system restoration is a common cause of partial data loss.Note:
During the Restore process, please don't disconnect your device. Otherwise, the Restore will fail.Run on Windows computer: Free download Wondershare Android mobile manager
(Note:You can free download and trial before you buy for Windows users),more infor about Wondershare Android mobile manager>>>Run on Mac: Wondershare Android Mobile Manager for Mac
Another usefulp&powerful Android mobile data recovery software: Wondershare Data Recovery for Android