Euro 2012

try{ getFittingBoard(new Topic()); }
catch (Exception e) { postHere() };

Euro 2012

Postby shuohua » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:42 pm

The 2012 UEFA European Football Championship, commonly referred to as Euro 2012, will be the 14th European Championship for national football teams organised by UEFA.

The final tournament will be hosted by Poland and Ukraine between 8 June and 1 July 2012. It is the first time that either nation has hosted the tournament. This bid was chosen by UEFA's Executive Committee in 2007.

Euro 2012 live stream.

Euro 2012 live stream.

Euro 2012 live stream.

Watch Euro 2012 online.

Euro 2012 live stream.

Watch Euro 2012 online.

The Football Association chairman, David Bernstein, attempted to deflect the issue outside the team hotel last night. "We'd hope you would join us in that, looking forward to do the very best we can with positive thoughts looking ahead and not dwelling on... what [is] now frankly historical," he said. Good luck with that one. Distractions have been a damaging feature of past England campaigns and here is one Hodgson could do without as he tries to plan for the opening match on Monday.

All parties agreed he could not take part in the Euros but he should be ready for pre-season training in July.

'I'm very disappointed to lose Gareth,' said Hodgson. 'Not only was he a member of my original 23-man squad but he has featured prominently in the England team over the last few years.

'I know how much he wanted to be part of the tournament but I'm sure he will still have a part to play with England after the Euros. I wish him a speedy recovery.'

Scott Parker, Daniel Welbeck and Glen Johnson will be assessed before Tuesday's 11am UEFA deadline but Hodgson expects them to be passed fit.

Welbeck has not played since an ankle injury in April, Johnson has been suffering from an infected toe and Parker made his return from an achilles injury during Saturday's 1-0 win in Norway.

Jagielka impressed in Oslo and was backed to continue his good form by David Moyes, his manager at Goodison Park.
shuohua
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Re: Euro 2012

Postby catty3979 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:45 am

There are many people around the world are watching Euro 2012. I also await the team will win.

Junior Developer

Return to OFF-Topic