Easy Way to Upload SWF to YouTube for Sharing

try{ getFittingBoard(new Topic()); }
catch (Exception e) { postHere() };

Easy Way to Upload SWF to YouTube for Sharing

Postby rolawoodsen » Sat May 18, 2013 6:43 am

‘hey guys, I currently have made a flash animation with Flash 8. I want to upload the .swf file to YouTube to share it with more people. However, YouTube don’t accept my flash .swf file. Is it possible to upload SWF to YouTube? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!”

If you have some interesting flash animations or videos and desire to share them on YouTube, here is the right place. This article will introduce an easy way to help you manage this problem, AST SWF to YouTube Converter for Mac. It allows you to convert SWF to YouTube accepted video with ease, for example, you can convert SWF to FLV Mac, or SWF to MOV Mac.

Below is guide about how to convert SWF to YouTube highly compatible FLV step by step:

Step 1: Free download the latest version of SWF to YouTube Converter Mac and get it installed on your computer. Run it, click “Source” to load the target flash .swf file to the program.

Step 2: From the drop-down list of “Codec”, select FLV as output format and adjust the output video properties, such as, video resolution, frame rate, bit rate, audio channel, etc.

Step 3: Finally click ‘Capture”, the Record window pops up. Then click “Start” to start converting SWF to FLV on Mac. You can click “End Record” to stop the conversion at any time.

When conversion completes, the software will show you the destination folder of created FLV video. Now you can freely upload and share your flash video on YouTube. Not only a powerful Mac SWF to YouTube Converter, this software act as SWF to iMovie Converter for Mac and SWF to Adobe Premiere Pro Mac as well. By using it, you can easily import SWF to iMovie or Adobe Premiere for further editing.
rolawoodsen
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to OFF-Topic