Convert and Import SWF to iMovie 08/09/11

try{ getFittingBoard(new Topic()); }
catch (Exception e) { postHere() };

Convert and Import SWF to iMovie 08/09/11

Postby rolawoodsen » Sun May 05, 2013 9:20 am

Hi, guys. I want to import a movie that I created in Flash to iMovie 11 for further editing. But the iMovie fails to import the flash .swf file. What’s the problem? How do I do it exactly? Thanks for any suggestions! - from MacRumors Forums

I come across this question on MacRumors Forums and actually I used to run into the same problem. Luckily, one of my friends suggest me a way to get rid of this annoying situation, AST SWF to iMovie Converter for Mac. Here, I will cover more details about how to import SWF to iMovie 08, 09, 11 using this powerful tool.

Step 1: Download SWF to iMovie Converter for Mac
To get started, free download the latest version of SWF to iMovie Converter for Mac. Install and launch the software on Mac computer.

Step 2: Add SWF File to the Program
On the main interface, click the “Source” button and browse the computer to select the target flash .swf file. Then click “Open” to add the file to the converter.

Step 3: Crop SWF File if Necessary
Click the “Play” button to preview the imported SWF file. If necessary, click the “Crop” button and directly drag the picture frame to delete any unwanted areas.

Step 4: Select Output Profile
This software supports various output video profiles, such as, mov, flv, avi, mp4, etc. Here select iMovie from the drop-down list of “Codec” as output format.

Step 5: Convert SWF to iMovie on Mac
Now click “Capture” then “Start” to start converting SWF to iMovie video on Mac. Click “End Record” to stop conversion at any time. When conversion completes, the software will show the output folder where the converted video saved.

More Flash Tutorials:
How to Convert SWF to MOV
How to Convert SWF to FLV
rolawoodsen
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to OFF-Topic