Best SEO stratgey for getting backlinks

try{ getFittingBoard(new Topic()); }
catch (Exception e) { postHere() };

Best SEO stratgey for getting backlinks

Postby mona14 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:54 am

According to you which is the best SEO strategy for getting backlinks. For me forum posting is best because through forum posting we can get plenty of backlinks in less time.
:D
mona14
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Re: Best SEO stratgey for getting backlinks

Postby nrvaghela » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:09 am

Getting more backlinks is not best strategy for good SEO. Google first consider quality backlinks not low quality bulk backlinks. I am agree with you that forum posting is best to get quality backlinks and some blog comments posting are also best way to collect quality backlinks.
nrvaghela
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Re: Best SEO stratgey for getting backlinks

Postby Evelyndiaz99 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:30 am

nrvaghela wrote:Getting more backlinks is not best strategy for good SEO. Google first consider quality backlinks not low quality bulk backlinks. I am agree with you that forum posting is best to get quality backlinks and some blog comments posting are also best way to collect quality backlinks.

I would agree to you that, getting more backlinks is never really the best strategy. Although you will have more quantity backlinks, in return you will have a low quality. In SEO the best method would be "Quality over Quantity". Although, you got a point that forum posting and blog commenting will produce some quality backlinks, it's just that make sure it's not automated or else, suffer the consequences!
Evelyndiaz99
Developer
Developer

Return to OFF-Topic