Best and Easy Way to Transfer MPEG to Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.

try{ getFittingBoard(new Topic()); }
catch (Exception e) { postHere() };

Best and Easy Way to Transfer MPEG to Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.

Postby katherin » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:28 am

I have read a message from a forum, somebody has a lot of MPEG videos and he wanted to watch them on his Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, but he failed to do so. Well, as other devices, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 can not support all the formats.And MPEG is one of the unsupported formats. In that case, you need a converter to help you.

iOrgsoft Video Converter can perfectly help you out. To transfer mpeg to galaxy tab 10.1, you can follow these steps:

Step 1: Free download iOrgsoft MPEG to Galaxy tab 10.1 Converter and install it on your computer, run it.

Step 2: Hit Add File button to import MPEG videos, then click the video format icon on the right side to choose MP4 as output format, select an output path to save the converted videos next to Output.

Step 3(optional): Clip and edit videos. You can clip and edit videos if need to.

Step 4: Set video and audio parameters below.

Step 5: After all settings above are finished, click Start to convert MPEG to Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.

Related articles:
How to transfer itunes to samsung galaxy tab 10.1
How to convert convert video to samsung galaxy tab 10.1
How to transfer dvd to samsung galaxy s2 on mac
How to convert flv to samsung galaxy tab 10.1
katherin
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Re: Best and Easy Way to Transfer MPEG to Samsung Galaxy Tab

Postby Evelyndiaz99 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:56 am

I love music! I am a music lover and This forum post is really a blessing for me!
Evelyndiaz99
Developer
Developer

Return to OFF-Topic