Tricks for editing Canon MXF footage in Avid Media Composer flawlessly
Tricks for Mac importing and loading Canon MXF to Avid Media Composer without rendering time by transcoding Canon MXF to Avid DNxHD.
How to import Canon MXF to Avid Media Composer? How to convert Canon MXF to Avid? You need a Canon MXF to Avid converter to help you make MXF compatible with Avid. Pavtube MXF Converter for Avid is just the very MXF camcorder video converter for you to convert 1080p HD MXF for Avid editing. You can follow the brief guide below.
1. Download Pavtube MXF to Avid converter for Mac, and follow the prompts to install the program. Click “Finish” when the installation is complete, and Pavtube MXF to Avid converter will launch automatically.
2. Click “Add” to load MXF video files or directly drag the files into file list. By default, the files are selected. If you would like to join all the selected files together, check the box of Merge into one. You could view the files in preview window, simply highlight the file and click play button.
3. Click “Format” bar to determine output format. The program offers particular output formats for Avid. Just click the format bar and choose Avid Media Composer -> Avid DNxHD 1080p (*.mov).
4. You can click “Settings” if you’d like to customize advanced audio and video parameters like ideo Codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sampling rate, bit rate, channels. Do not forget to click “OK” to confirm your settings. Then type in a desired output location in the “Output” box.
5. Click “Convert” to start to transcode Canon MXF to Avid DNxHD MOV video. You can set auto shutdown in progress window or leave it there and come back later.
After conversion you could edit the converted Canon MXF videos in Avid smoothly.
More Tricks for Editing MXF files on Mac:
Import/convert Canon MXF files to iMovie for editing
Convert Canon/P2 MXF to AIC MOV for FCE editing
Convert Canon MXF to Avid DNxHD on Mac OS X
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac is an all-in-one bluray ripper for Mac, Mac DVD Ripper, and Video Converter for Mac. can convert 1080p cameras/camcorders footages to editable HD video formats for non-linear editing software like iMovie, Final Cut Express, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Studio, Avid, Adobe Premiere etc. The HD footage can be compressed to SD video clips for storage when you wanna save storage space. The Mac iMedia Converter is also able to extract audios from Blu-ray discs, DVDs and videos for media players with high quality and fast conversion speed.
Learn More About Pavtube Special Offers.