Request Tutorials Here !

Basic Tutorials concerning: GUI, Views, Activites, XML, Layouts, Intents, ...

Re: Request Tutorials Here !

Postby cogalian » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Hello guys, could someone make a tutorial on how to take pictures and then send them to a server?
cogalian
Developer
Developer

Postby andya5854 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:07 pm

Hi,

i was looking for a tutorial on how to drag your finger over buttons to make them play sounds for a guitar app??

thanks,
andya5854
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby wall_e » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:48 pm

need help.....
i have a question about spinner....
Can it be used to calculate the application?
such as the sale of goods.
in spinner contains a list of items. but i also want to enter the list price. so when i select one item, then the price instantly appear.
Can it be done?
please help me...
thanks before...
:)
wall_e
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby Rage » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:45 am

Hi, I am wanting to create an app for an online game that I have played for a long time but I'm having problems finding a tut for what I need. I hope someone can help me.
Basically I need to know how I can have certain text automatically formatted to a specific syntax once I copy it into the clipboard from a website. If you need me to be more specific please let me know and I'll be more than happy to provide examples. I really hope that someone is willing to help me with this and that I hear back from someone soon. Thanx alot in advance for your time and consideration. Have a nice day. :)
Rage
Once Poster
Once Poster

Re: for china friend

Postby waye01 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:37 am

来自中国
很高兴与大家一起开发Android开发,计算机语言使得我们联系在一起,很可惜我没学好English.
我的QQ:914587519
欢迎大家加我
waye01
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby DeepthiSandeep » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:40 am

Hi ,
I'm a beginner in Android development.. Could anyone post any Tutorial regarding call control in Android.
Thanks in Advance
DeepthiSandeep
Freshman
Freshman

Postby jjanes » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:49 am

placing ads into apps admob etc.
jjanes
Freshman
Freshman

Postby tongspy » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:10 am

i'm newbie for android please help

1: show pic from the folder
2: zoom in, zoom out
3: slider for next pic
4: rotating.

anyone can you teach me?

i'm try for many day and search for it.But can't do all i want.
tongspy
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Juanisr81 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:08 am

Hi, I'm new in android developer and I'm recently working on a project for my University. If you could give me an idea of how to create a TCP connection within a map activity? Do I create a new class for the TCP connection?

A tutorial just setting up the TCP connection with the android as a client receiving information from the server would really help!!!

Thank you!!!!
JR
Juanisr81
Freshman
Freshman

SMS backup . Need Help

Postby nitash.agrawal » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:03 am

Hello sir ,

am working to make an application for backing up of SMS(sent/recieved/inbox) in android
but cannot find any good tutorials or code which are helpful

plz help me with some tutorials and codes to go about the same
any help accepted
Thanks in advance
nitash.agrawal
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby hgft » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:31 am

Coach Outlet Online Sale is with imperfections which consist of cuts, scars, and scratches will exist, the grain in its organically grown problem has between one of the most considerable dietary fibers strength, and getting a last end result between one of the most considerable durability. The grain also has organically grown breathability, resulting in increased comfort using the path from the wearer.

Louis Vuitton Outlet could possibly be one of the most well-known is not necessarily one of the most ideal for you! possibly the most current quarter round shoulder bag with fluorescent color provides you a shine in the moment, desire to possess the urge to it immediately; But possibly your pores and skin color could possibly be the earth beside the handbag could possibly be one of the most make you fondle admiringly joker choice.

Louis Vuitton Outlet supply reduce, the weakening from the role, tiny haystack in slender whole body once more and again. the right way to purchase Louis Vuitton bags That's between the powerful cohesion when Cunningham lancelet find yourself isolated point, allow wind and bad weather insulation, yr pursuing year, pile of grass system earlier short increased grass blanketed with it or bi erosion.

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are the proud parents of a newborn son! The 39-year-old actress gave birth to the couple's third child in Santa Monica, Calif., a source tells Us Weekly. The family's newest addition joins older sisters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3. “I would have thought [Ben] wanted a boy]. At first … I really thought so,” Jen, who kept the baby's gender under wraps, told Jay Leno last month.
hgft
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Previous

Return to Novice Tutorials