Peoplebook android project for school :D

Basic Tutorials concerning: GUI, Views, Activites, XML, Layouts, Intents, ...

Peoplebook android project for school :D

Postby rofridman » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:55 pm

Hello android developers My name is Robert and i really need your help about this.

In school we got a programming project for the graduation. So i decidet to take the project with the name peoplebook and this project should be a android phonebook with some more functions and features.

So here is the problem... i made the first activity and the matching layout(something like a copyright screen)
so now i have a problem how to start the new activity from that one(or how could i make that screen visible for only 5 seconds ?). I would really appriciate some useful examples and proposeals.I searched all over the web and found a lot of so called toturials for this problem but neither one worked for me.

Also i would really appriciate if somebody could post the original source code of the android phoonebook.
Please i couldn't find it anywhere!
This would really be usefull for me.

I am programming in Eclipse galileo using phone with android 2.1 and i am begginer so please don't stress me :D
rofridman
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Peoplebook android project for school :D

Postby rofridman » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:03 pm

Please help me !!
rofridman
Freshman
Freshman

Postby rofridman » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:58 pm

Nobody has a source code ?
rofridman
Freshman
Freshman

Postby wakawaka » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:41 pm

Refer following tutorials for same...

http://forum.gssdaily.com/viewforum.php?f=18
Android Development Tutorials and Code Snippets: http://forum.gssdaily.com/
wakawaka
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby rofridman » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:58 am

Hello android developers here i am again ... i helped myself with some android tutorials and i came this far so now i need somebody to help me get further because i am lost right now I don't know how to get mine data from sqlite database that i created and it hopefully works... when you are going to open the project there is a pregled.java file there are my attempts to get my data from sqlite database and in Vnos.java is the creating and inserting into database... i would realy appriciate your help . Thank you in advance!

here i added my project:
http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/71392424/file.html

ime_priimek means name firstname
vnos means input
pregled means overview

if there is something you don't understand just ask me...

Please help me i am not realy good at programming :/
rofridman
Freshman
Freshman

Postby rofridman » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:00 pm

Is there nobody that could help me or what ? Isn't this supposed to be to help other people that can't do something alone because they don't have enaug knowledge ??
rofridman
Freshman
Freshman

Postby igorski88 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:46 pm

rofridman,
I believe the reason you have not received much help in your topic is because it was posted in the wrong section. Did you already find what you are looking for or do you still need help?
igorski88
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby DMacATTACK » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:43 am

rofridman wrote:Is there nobody that could help me or what ? Isn't this supposed to be to help other people that can't do something alone because they don't have enaug knowledge ??

I agree with igorski88

[quote = igorski88]
I believe the reason you have not received much help in your topic is because it was posted in the wrong section. Did you already find what you are looking for or do you still need help? [/quote]

This is a tutorials section, even though a lot of people just post questions.

Secondly, we're not going to write your project for you. And you've asked a few unrelated questions.

If you want to transfer activities look into intents.
If you want a screen that shows for 3 seconds look on this forum for "splash screen"
DMacATTACK
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby rofridman » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:39 pm

igorski88 wrote:rofridman,
I believe the reason you have not received much help in your topic is because it was posted in the wrong section. Did you already find what you are looking for or do you still need help?

I still need help here is link where i posted the problem i beleive it wasn't in a wrong section now and still nobody wans to help and i really don't want that somebody writes the project for me i just want help.

Here is the link :
novice-tutorials-f8/working-with-the-sqlite-database-cursors-t319.html
rofridman
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Novice Tutorials