Paid Android Dev Tutoring?

Basic Tutorials concerning: GUI, Views, Activites, XML, Layouts, Intents, ...

Paid Android Dev Tutoring?

Postby apensity » Sun May 15, 2011 3:33 am

I recently had to leave my job working as a Commercial Lender so I could be at home with my wife and daughters because of medical issues two of them had. Because of my past experience in web development and graphic design (pre-banking days), I decided to look into Android Development as I have always tried to be on the edge of new technology. However, my full time job really cut into any of that "hobby" time. So now I am trying to develop some apps and have followed the advice of many members here, as well as most other top Android Dev forums, and bought a few JAVA books (Head First, Sam's Teach Yourself, Java All-in-one Desk Ref, as well as Android Application Development for Dummies). I've also watched thenewboston's and cornboyz YouTube tutorials (and many others as well). I just learn best one-on-one.
So have any of you been hired on as a tutor? I know it is rare to find one, but I wanted to test the waters and see what kind of support is out there since I am on a tighter schedule than most people and can't (not won't, but can't) wait for a 18 month degree.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
apensity
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Paid Android Dev Tutoring?

Postby wakawaka » Tue May 17, 2011 10:41 am

Where do you stay? City?
Android Development Tutorials and Code Snippets: http://forum.gssdaily.com/
wakawaka
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Re: Paid Android Dev Tutoring?

Postby apensity » Wed May 18, 2011 5:27 am

Chico, CA - I mean, I could do it over web conference, or over the phone, I just want to be able to ask questions to someone and have them go through it at my speed.
apensity
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Novice Tutorials